MUST SELL - HIGH QUALITY Dining Room Furniture - Pensacola Fishing Forum

Go Back   Pensacola Fishing Forum > General Discussion > Various Items For Sale.

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By PensacolaEd

Old 06-14-2019, 07:17 AM   #1
Sailfish

Default MUST SELL - HIGH QUALITY Dining Room Furniture

Moving the end of June and have a bunch of high quality furniture that won't be moving to Okaloosa County with me. This Post is for the Dining Room Table and Matching China Cabinet. Very god quality Oak Table with 6 chairs, and removable leaf is in excellent shape. Very sturdy construction! Matching China Cabinet has built-in Halogen lights in glass-door fronted shelves on top. Also in excellent shape! The lights originally turned off and on (in three levels of brightness) by touching the metal hinge, but now they only come on bright and stay on when you tighten the bulbs. I'm sure the switch could be replaced inexpensively, or you can just turn the bulbs in when you want to entertain. Same construction as the table- solid oak, very sturdy. Also will include extra bulbs for the built-in lights.

I will sell both for $450/obo to PFF'ers (Going on CL later today for at least $500) Located in Cantonment/Molino. Would consider delivering for full price sale. Please call or text me at 813.363.1137.

Also check out my other Posts in this Section for Pool Table, Sofa and Living Room Tables. I will also be posting a Gun Safe soon in the Hunting section.

Thank you for looking - Ed
Attached Thumbnails
MUST SELL - HIGH QUALITY Dining Room Furniture-dining-table-1-jpg   MUST SELL - HIGH QUALITY Dining Room Furniture-dining-table-2-jpg   MUST SELL - HIGH QUALITY Dining Room Furniture-dr-china-cabinet-2-jpg   MUST SELL - HIGH QUALITY Dining Room Furniture-dr-china-cabinet-1-jpg  
PensacolaEd is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-14-2019, 11:54 AM   #2
Mingo

Both of these items may be too big for the areas that we would use them in... Could you provide some H x W x D dimensions, please (for the Oak Table, with and without the removable leaf)? Thanks!
Klondike is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-14-2019, 04:17 PM   #3
Sailfish

Will post dimensions later today

Old 06-14-2019, 11:29 PM   #4
Sailfish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klondike View Post
Both of these items may be too big for the areas that we would use them in... Could you provide some H x W x D dimensions, please (for the Oak Table, with and without the removable leaf)? Thanks!
'

Found another Leaf for this while working in the Basement today, so now there are TWO Leaf included. Table is shown with only ONE leaf inserted. Here are the Dimensions:

Table Width = 44"
Table Height = 30 1/4"
Table with NO Leaf inserted: 72" Long

Table with ONE Leaf inserted: 90" Long

Table with TWO Leafs inserted: 108" long

Cabinet 60" Wide X 18" Deep x 84" High

Several people interested in these items, Klondike. If you are interested, need to contact me quickly.
Klondike likes this.
Old 06-17-2019, 09:02 AM   #5
Mingo

I was out of town for the weekend...thanks for posting the dimensions. I'll measure both areas that we had planned to use the furniture pieces, but I believe the table will be too large. I'll get back to you shortly....
Old 06-17-2019, 12:55 PM   #6
Sailfish

No problemo….

Let me know.
Old 06-18-2019, 06:16 PM   #7
Mingo

Pensacola Ed - Sorry, but after remeasuring the areas we had planned to use for your furniture items, they just will not fit.... Thanks, anyway!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pensacola Fishing Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
How Did You Find Us?
Tell us how you heard about Pensacola Fishing Forum.

Log-in