2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo for sale. 36k miles, 22k OBO - Pensacola Fishing Forum

Go Back   Pensacola Fishing Forum > General Discussion > Various Items For Sale.
Register Fishing Photos FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Advertise

Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By MikeH

Old 11-19-2019, 07:53 AM   #1
Mingo

Default Price drop - 2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo for sale. 36k miles, 19.5k OBO

We're putting my fiancÚ's Jeep up for sale. She's been the only owner since new and has primarily used it as a commuter to and from work. The majority of the miles just were put on when she moved here from four hours away with the back and forth.

The only cosmetics are three dings on the passenger side with what looks like doors bumped into her in a parking garage where she works (pictured).

Has both key fobs. 4x2, 6 cyl engine, and has leather. Drivers seat is power, passenger is manual. No navigation, but has the touch screen with bluetooth audio and aux inputs. Dual zone climate control.

Asking 19.5k OBO. Located in 32502.

PM me if interested. Thanks!
Attached Thumbnails
2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo for sale. 36k miles, 22k OBO-img_6241-jpg   2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo for sale. 36k miles, 22k OBO-img_0320-jpg   2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo for sale. 36k miles, 22k OBO-img_0131-jpg   2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo for sale. 36k miles, 22k OBO-img_2470-jpg   2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo for sale. 36k miles, 22k OBO-img_6832-jpg  

2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo for sale. 36k miles, 22k OBO-img_7129-jpg   2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo for sale. 36k miles, 22k OBO-img_9349-jpg  

Last edited by Bro-ker; 11-21-2019 at 01:04 PM.
Bro-ker is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-19-2019, 07:56 AM   #2
Mingo

Dings
Attached Thumbnails
2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo for sale. 36k miles, 22k OBO-img_7981-jpg   2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo for sale. 36k miles, 22k OBO-img_8327-jpg   2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo for sale. 36k miles, 22k OBO-img_8822-jpg  
Old 11-19-2019, 09:58 AM   #3
Sailfish

My wife has the same vehicle but 4x4 with 120k on it. If you, (or the new owner) wants to make the drive to Robertsdale I'll be happy to make up some paint and buff/touch-up those chips for free. It wont make them go away but will make it not as noticable and stop any rust from eventually forming. Good luck with the sale!
jspooney, H2OMARK and Kamac like this.
Advertisement

Old 11-21-2019, 01:03 PM   #4
Mingo

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeH View Post
My wife has the same vehicle but 4x4 with 120k on it. If you, (or the new owner) wants to make the drive to Robertsdale I'll be happy to make up some paint and buff/touch-up those chips for free. It wont make them go away but will make it not as noticable and stop any rust from eventually forming. Good luck with the sale!
Thanks Mike! If I can make it over that way, I'll be happy to pay for the service. Just dropped price as well

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pensacola Fishing Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
How Did You Find Us?
Tell us how you heard about Pensacola Fishing Forum.

Log-in