Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

2004 Chrysler PT Cruiser GT Turbo 2.4l - $3400 143k miles

Tags
car suv truck
3K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  makats 
#1 ·
Selling my wife's daily driver that we've owned since 2014. The car is in great mechanical and cosmetic condition (please see pictures for details), and was always taken great care of, with us keeping all the maintenance records, which will be available upon request. We are selling it because we bought a bigger SUV for our growing family.

This car is very fun to drive with plenty of power provided by the turbo charged engine with aftermarket K&N air filter, but since it is a 2.4l, 4 cylinder engine it is also very good on gas, with us getting around 26 miles per gallon on our usual cycle. It currently has 143k miles, and we've put about 50,000 miles on it, most of which is highway miles for daily commute to work, but we've also took long distance family trips on it, including Baltimore, Houston, Miami, North Carolina and Tennessee Smokies, and this car has never let us down.

It has ice cold AC, complete premium package, with automatic doors, windows, locks, moonroof / sunroof, chrome trimming. It also comes with an upgraded aftermarket stereo which supports AUX, USB and Bluetooth inputs among others, as well as hands free calls for your iphone or android phone. It is also equipped with dual side airbags and back up rear-view camera for additional safety.

New tires, new battery and new brakes. We also replaced timing belt when we got the car in 2014, so it should still have plenty of resources for your drive. I have also posted this on local craiglist, and there are more pictures there (not sure if it okay for me to post direct link here).

Attachments

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.