Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1997 Chevy 1500 Z71 SWB Fleet side 3rd Door

7K views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  SKEETER 
#1 ·
Selling my daily driver in hopes to find something a little easier on the wallet (15 MpG). Truck drives, and rides great, has low (for the year) miles at 147,8**. A/C blows cold, and heat blows hot, had new A/C compressor installed late August, 2011. 9k lb. Warn Wench that works without any problem. Seats are in pretty good shape with some wear. Now for the needs. It will need a set of tires in the near future, and the radio doesn't work, could be a wire crossed, or something simple, just haven't cared too much about getting it fixed. Driver side inside door handle is broke, but have a new one to replace it with. The right rear brake caliber leaks a little fluid (I add a little every three weeks or so) still stops fine. Passenger mirror is busted out ($30.00), and the wipers work when they want to ( Bottle of Rain X $4.00). Those are just some minor issues I have lived with. 4x4 works as it should, and is push button. Has the typical clear coat peeling issues on the hood, and the top of the cab. Has the 5.7 litre V8,Price is $ 4,300, may consider the right trade, has to be a truck. PM me if interested, thanks.

Attachments

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.