Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

trail cameras

2K views 15 replies 10 participants last post by  Walton County 
#1 ·
Looking for a cellular trail camera that captures real time photo/video. I currently am running three SPYPOINT micros and they work great however they do not give me the ability to log in with my phone or iPad and see real time video or still framed immediate response Pics. I guess I’m looking for some type of outdoor wireless surveillance camera... but in camo;) anybody know of anything?

#3 ·
My spypoint has the option to send pictures at intervals during the day or "each detection!" They say to have it on a solar setup if you want to send pictures all the time immediately. Otherwise it will drain batteries quick!!!! I've never set it to send right when the picture is taken because of the battery drain!

#5 ·
I have the rechargeable battery packs on all mine. They have held a charge for the whole season. But no my SPYPOINT cameras will not allow me to take a remote pic from the app nor manually start videoing. That is what I’m trying to achieve...

Reactions: chaps
#12 ·
Love my Spypoint Micro Link as well. There are a few things I have learned that you have to do that does not apply to regular cameras. I get about 4 weeks on alkaline batteries with mine set at 6 or 12 transmissions per day. Some use lithium batteries but I can't justify the cost when I'm getting 4 weeks on alkaline.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.