Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

I got my Illinoise tags today.

1K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  Geronimo 
#1 ·
Things are slowly coming together for my Illinois trip this fall. I was fortunate enough to get through by phone last week to order my tags and they arrived in the mail today. Nine more weeks and the old Dodge will be making the 11 hour trip to the North. It'll be here before I know it and I can hardly wait.

#6 ·
Caspr21 (8/22/2009)me and scully are heading up there this year as well. what part of IL are you going too???? our drive is like 14 hours:banghead
Not to derail but i think Barry could use this info aswell. Wes are you wanting to drive the full 14 or are we gonna stop in Missouri. last year we stopped in missouri and made the rest of the drive the next morning. got there late morning enough to sight in the bows and take a look at the land.

#7 ·
Caspr21 (8/22/2009)me and scully are heading up there this year as well. what part of IL are you going too???? our drive is like 14 hours:banghead
I'll be hunting in the Shawnee National Forest. It's in the southern most part of the state . It covers about 270,000 acres and stretches all the way across the state from east to west.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.