Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

Hunting clubs near Pensacola

1K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  Try'n Hard 
#1 ·
I've always hunted family land in Alabama. Lately I get tired of driving 3-4 hours to hunt. I'm just curious if there are decent clubs 2 hours or less from Pensacola?? Would be interested in checking them out for next season.

#2 ·
First thing I'd do is go to the sticky at the top of this forum for hunting clubs looking for members and review past posts. There are some up in the Walnut Hill area if you can get in them. Some in Atmore also. Also some in Alabama on Hwy 112 that are close. If you've been hunting up a few counties in Alabama don't be surprised when the deer are smaller down here.

#3 ·
Clubs near pensacola

I live in Niceville and our club is 2-2.5 hours depending on traffic and whether you are pulling a trailer. Typically takes me 2:15 including stopping for food or gas n the way. Check out Tricounty Hunting Club in the sticky thread for clubs

#4 ·
Lotsa good clubs, a few even have plenty of deer, very few have quality deer like you can find in Central AL. And you gotta pay for that kinda hunting. I was in River Pasture in Walnut hill for 5 yrs. We had 15 guys on 6400 acres, best club I’ve ever been in. Ended up about $3000 per year but if I ever start hunting again I’d beg them to take me back

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.