Glory Nock Review - Pensacola Fishing Forum

Go Back   Pensacola Fishing Forum > Hunting/Shooting Forum > Hunting Forum

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Brandon_SPC2

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 08-10-2018, 01:50 PM   #1
Snapper

Default Glory Nock Review

Alright so here is my review. Glory nock on the left firenocks on the right. Hands down firenocks are brighter.

On to the Glory Nocks. Probably the most "bomb proof" system I have seen. This is what nocturnals should've been from the beginning. Instead of a plunger being pushed in when the shot goes off like the nockturnals, on the Glory Nocks a plunger is pushed out. From my reasoning on why they are made like this is because on hard impacts with nocks like the nockturnal. You have a possibility of the plunger popping back out and disconnecting the circuit. Then the nock turns off.

I have beat the ever living shit out of the ones on the left (Glory nock). Shot them over, shot them attached to the Grizzlystik in a Kevlar helment... They stayed lit. The switch is as simplistic as it gets.

In the Grizzlystik they fit tighter than the nocturnals I have. You will never have to worry about them coming out. The nock profile is skinnier than the new nockturnals.

I seriously don't think you could go wrong with them. Honestly I hope every lighted nock system follows this type of circuit system. The only thing that is left to be desired is it being brighter but they are still as bright as a nockturnal.
Attached Thumbnails
Glory Nock Review-capture-png   Glory Nock Review-capture1-png   Glory Nock Review-capture2-png  
afishanado likes this.
Brandon_SPC2 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-11-2018, 10:38 AM   #2
Grouper

Dang I just got like 8 of the nocks they where on clearance so not as bad.. I have never seen those others before.. I will check them out for sure. Are they just as hard to turn off as the nocks. I have a hell of a time getting them off lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
HO5TILE1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-13-2018, 09:05 AM   #3
Snapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by HO5TILE1 View Post
Dang I just got like 8 of the nocks they where on clearance so not as bad.. I have never seen those others before.. I will check them out for sure. Are they just as hard to turn off as the nocks. I have a hell of a time getting them off lol

Are you talking about the nocturnals being a pain?

The Glory nocks you just push it against your bow string and hold the button on the side. The firenocks you drop the nock about 6" off of something and they turn off.
Brandon_SPC2 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-13-2018, 03:56 PM   #4
Grouper

Yes the nockturnals

HO5TILE1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pensacola Fishing Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
How Did You Find Us?
Tell us how you heard about Pensacola Fishing Forum.

Log-in