A.B. Biller 42" Mahogany - Pensacola Fishing Forum

Go Back   Pensacola Fishing Forum > Scuba Forums > Spearfishing

Old 10-10-2013, 11:40 AM   #1
Kenneth
Grouper

Default A.B. Biller 42" Mahogany

I came across an A.B. Biller 42 mahogany in a trade and I have absolutely no use for it. I have researched it a bit online and I can't find a bad review at all about the gun. I know that it needs a new shock cord and new bands because they are a little dry rotted. The gun appears to be in perfect working order and is in good shape. the vinyl manufacturers lettering on the side has mostly peeled off but other than that the gun looks great. I don't know squat about spearguns, or spear fishing for that matter and don't plan on getting into it. I would like to know a little more about the gun before I try to sell. Can any of you guys give me some advice here? Is it a good quality gun? It sells new for between 250 and 300 dollars new depending on where you look online but that's about all I know. Any help would be great.
keperry1182 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-10-2013, 11:51 AM   #2
Sailfish

It's an entry level gun. The mohogany 42 is one of the most common because it's a cheap, good quality gun. If it will need new bands and shock cord, you're looking at about $40 right there. If the shaft is in good shape and the trigger is in working order, After that you've got yourself a nice gun.

Click for Spearfishing, Astrophotography, Timelapse, Diving, Fishing, Skiing, Warrior Dash videos:

http://www.youtube.com/user/jdbeach2...?sort=p&view=0

aquatic argobull is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-10-2013, 01:13 PM   #3
Terrible Fisherman
Trigger

Ive got that same gun and I love it!!! Its a solid little shooter. Its worth at least $150-$200 in good working order with new bands.
Disco is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pensacola Fishing Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
How Did You Find Us?
Tell us how you heard about Pensacola Fishing Forum.

Log-in