MBT staff - Pensacola Fishing Forum

Go Back   Pensacola Fishing Forum > Scuba Forums > General Scuba Chat

Old 08-26-2009, 02:26 AM   #1
Ruby Red Lip

Default MBT staff

I have done some business with MBT in the past and have recieved good service and reasonable pricing on gear so I have nothing against them. I have even recommended them on an occasion or two on this site but I do have a comment for what it's worth. The last couple of times I have been in the shop I get the feeling that I am bothering the staff. It's nothing in particular and I don't need someone following me around and up my butt, but a smile and how are you today to make me feel like they want my business would be nice. I feel like I have interrupted their day and if I want to buy something great and if not that's ok too. I may only spend 20.00 bucks this trip but I may spend more next. As I said in the beginning, I have used the shop and have nothing against it other than maybe a little more friendliness with customers.
dolfan29 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-26-2009, 06:59 AM   #2
Trigger

Default RE: MBT staff

Go back in there and talk with Jim about your concerns, they are great people, and do a great job of taking care of their customers. I am a small time diver, I go in there and feel like I am just one of the regulars. Confront them with your thoughts, I am sure you will not be disappointed.
Seegul51 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-26-2009, 07:20 AM   #3
Ruby Red Lip

Try going in around lunch time. The last couple of times I made it through there around lunch Fritz was cooking and he invited me to hang out and have lunch....and that guy knows how to cook. I didn't buy anything, I didn't have to. I hung out and talked diving with him (and even Chuck).
arch_diver is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-26-2009, 07:55 AM   #4
Sailfish

Sorry you had a bad experience. I can say that after 5 years or so, I have never had bad customer service there.
Corpsman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pensacola Fishing Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
How Did You Find Us?
Tell us how you heard about Pensacola Fishing Forum.

Log-in