Big Mac Classic 2013 - Pensacola Fishing Forum

Go Back   Pensacola Fishing Forum > Fishing Tournaments > Post-Tournament Discussions

Old 10-02-2013, 10:55 PM   #1
Trigger

Default Big Mac Classic 2013

http://bigmacfishing.emeraldcoastmcdonalds.com/leaderboard.php

The seas were ruff both days but manageable and the Good Lord finally cut us a break and gave us 2 awesome days of king fishing and biggest king for my boat ever by over 2 pounds and memories that the whole family will treasure always. Also finally got to meet Sniperpeeps and Billin(Fellow Forum Members) at the Awards ceremony.

We were in 2nd overall in open div.at end of day 1 behind Rob Lupola's Strike Two teams 41.20lb fish which looked to be insurmountable but headed out early caught up some bait and put a big hard tail on down rigger and 2 threadfin on top with one way back and about 5 minutes later the big one hit the futherest back bait and it was my 11 yr old step sons turn at bat but he handled the fish like a pro and when the fish hit the deck I knew we had a contendor but when I put him on my digital scale in the bouncing seas it went from 39-44lbs so I was hoping it would win but holding my breath at the scales. Put the lines out again and within 30 minutes had 2nd fish on and it was my 13 yr old daughters turn and ended up being her biggest king ever at 31.20.lbs we fished for a while longer with no more action and headed to scales arriving 6 minutes before it opened.

Open King Division

1st-42.40(11 yr old step son)

3rd-32.40 (15 yr old son)

Aggregate Division(4 biggest kings)

1st-126.8 lbs

Ladys

1st-31.2(13 yr old daughter)

2nd-23.4(wife)
Attached Thumbnails
Big Mac Classic 2013-dsc03614-jpg   Big Mac Classic 2013-dsc03615-jpg   Big Mac Classic 2013-dsc03652-jpg   Big Mac Classic 2013-dsc03659-jpg   Big Mac Classic 2013-dsc03750-jpg  

Last edited by catdad100; 10-02-2013 at 10:58 PM.
catdad100 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-03-2013, 07:46 AM   #2
Trigger

You guys tore em up! Congrats on your win. We couldn't find a king to save our lives on Sunday. Congrats to you and your family!
strike two is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-03-2013, 10:56 PM   #3
Trigger

Default Fishing

Thanks Rob we saw you heading out sunday we were at the sea bouy catching up some threadfin and looks like those big ones are on the move as we fished all day in the rodeo Wednesday and didn't catch anything big in same area we fished during the Big Mac. Also Congrats on all yalls wins in the last few years Ive been really impressed with what your team has pulled off. Told my stepson all about yall and now that he caught that big king he wants to meet the ska champ!

Last edited by catdad100; 10-03-2013 at 11:05 PM.
catdad100 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-05-2013, 08:04 AM   #4
Trigger

That's the joys of king mackerel fishing. They can be there in abundance one day and completely gone the next. I've experienced it more times than i can count!
strike two is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pensacola Fishing Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
How Did You Find Us?
Tell us how you heard about Pensacola Fishing Forum.

Log-in