You Don't Know Unless You Go! - Pensacola Fishing Forum

Go Back   Pensacola Fishing Forum > Out Of The Area Reports > Inshore Reports From Out Of The Area

Old 05-22-2009, 01:33 PM   #1
Trigger

Default You Don't Know Unless You Go!

<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt">WINDY! WINDY! LIMITS! LIMITS!<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt">This past week in Hopedale the wind has been absolutely horrendous 20 to 30 mph every day. But YOU DON?T KNOW UNLESS YOU GO! Well I have been going and catching limits of trout and some beautiful redfish too. The past 5 trips have been boxes full of fish. The birds have been working first thing in the morning getting things going with some fast action. After working the birds I have been finding whatever protected area I can and fishing Live Campo Shrimp under corks and <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-comffice:smarttags" /><st1:City w:st="on"><st1lace w:st="on">Carolina</st1lace></st1:City> rigged to finish up with. Fishing the reds in the ponds with dead shrimp under corks they are scattered but I have been able to find a few each day. <P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-comfficeffice" /><o></o><P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt">Day1: Ryan, Keith, Rob and Myself<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt">100- Speckled trout and 9- Redfish<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><o></o><P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt">Day2: Dukie, Lang.Vince, Robert<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt">100- Speckled trout<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><o></o><P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt">Day3: Bob.Renaldo, and Buddy<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt">75 -Speckled trout<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><o></o><P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt">The fishing is in full swing despite the windy conditions, as soon as the wind calms down it?s going to some terrific fishing. But truly it does not get much better than limits of speckled trout! Give me call and do not worry about the weather because I GAURANTEE FISH! You will be glad you did. <P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><o></o><P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt">CAPT. GENE DUGAS<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt">RATHER BE FISHING ADVENTURES<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt">985-640-0569<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt">www.ratherbe-fishing.com<SPAN style="mso-tab-count: 1">
Attached Thumbnails
You Don't Know Unless You Go!-may5-003-jpg   You Don't Know Unless You Go!-may5-005-jpg   You Don't Know Unless You Go!-may5-010-jpg   You Don't Know Unless You Go!-may5-012-jpg   You Don't Know Unless You Go!-may5-006-jpg  

CAPT. GENE DUGAS is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-25-2009, 03:16 PM   #2
Ruby Red Lip

Default RE: You Don't Know Unless You Go!

Capt Gene,

Where do you put in? I am military and still learning the area. I am stationed at Stennis Space Center in MS, but really want to learn that area, planning to spend a lot of time down that way this summer. Where would be a good place/ramp to put in?

Thanks for any help you could give an old Sailor,

Mike
ShooterChief is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pensacola Fishing Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
How Did You Find Us?
Tell us how you heard about Pensacola Fishing Forum.

Log-in