Redfishing PC - Pensacola Fishing Forum

Go Back   Pensacola Fishing Forum > Out Of The Area Reports > Inshore Reports From Out Of The Area

Old 08-02-2009, 08:57 PM   #1
Blue Marlin

Send a message via AIM to fisheye48
Default Redfishing PC

Decided to head to Panama City to do some redfishing. Met up with Gino and his buddy Adam and headed that way...Got there a little later than i wanted but it was ok because the rain and lighting had just moved through. Got to a new spot i wanted to try and seen a bunch of mullet but no redfish so we kept moving on and looking and blind casting hoping for a few strays....move about 100yds across the flat and see a school of 3-5 reds right in front of the boat....make a cast and they semi spook...gino makes a cast in the general direction where they went and BAM fish one!!! fish makes a few good runs and when the fish gets closer to the boat is when i realize the new is in the back of the truck...10miles away so i manage to get my hands on him and get him in the boat...didnt measure him but he was 25"ish and needed to get him back in the water ASAP(spoon was deep in his mouth and took a while to get out) we go about another 50-75yds and see another big boil and i throw a soft plastic that way...the pinfish have their way for a little with it then mr reds big brother hits it and heads for the other side of the flat and in a hurry...after about a 10min fight i get him to the boat so we can try and somehow manage to get him in the boat...but decides other wise and breaks leader at the hook and swims off to fight another day...all and all i found a few new spots in PC and cant wait to get back and catch some more

fisheye48 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pensacola Fishing Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
How Did You Find Us?
Tell us how you heard about Pensacola Fishing Forum.

Log-in