Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

Double's

1K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  CAPT. GENE DUGAS 
#1 ·
Another great weekend of speckled trout and redfish fishing in Hopedale LA. The winds have calmed and things are coming together and the fish are biting.
Capt Gene’s boat
Saturday I had Larry Romero, and his two son-in laws Cecil and Todd. These guy’s have fished we me for years and we always have a good time and catch a lot of fish and this time was no different. We caught decent early and things got slow for awhile and we had to work for them but by mid to lat morning the box was filling up with trout. Larry and the guy’s wanted some reds so we hit the ponds and got few reds and drum to top off the box. The huge Bull red Larry caught was released to fight anotherd day

Capt. Tony’s boat
Capt Tony helped me out with some regular’s Tyler Bickham and friends on his boat. They did almost the same as me in a different area with a early bite then working for them the res of the day and finishing off the box with some redfish as well.

CAPT GENE DUGAS RATHER BE FISHING ADVENTURES
985-640-0569 www.ratherbe-fishing. com

I have Opening's for next weekend! This could be you

Attachments

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.