Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

I’m laid up -

3K views 22 replies 9 participants last post by  GROUPERKING 
#1 ·
And y’all all quit fishing?? How am I supposed to live thru y’all if nobody goes fishing??

#2 ·
Heck man the river is coming to me! I have 3 more feet until my furniture has to move.

Reactions: Try'n Hard
#17 · (Edited)
Alright ol'buddy, I needed to test run the boat since I haven't had a chance to do so since I got it back from being serviced. I threw a couple of rods in the boat and boogity, boogity,boogity down the river I went. The boat ran good and they got the speedometer working again ! Looks like the top speed for my rig is 45mph. Plenty for me ...It won't be often that I run that fast unless something is chasing me like a game warden or a thunderstorm or something ! Lol ! Joking about the game warden ! Anyway I didn't want to clean fish tonight, but I did want to get you a picture. So I eased into my trout grounds and bam, bam, bam, one after another. So I snapped a few pictures for you and did the catch and release thing today.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.