Pensacola Freshwater Fishing Pals/Partners - Pensacola Fishing Forum

Go Back   Pensacola Fishing Forum > Fresh and Brackish Water > Fresh and Brackish - General Q & A
Register Fishing Photos FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Advertise

Old Yesterday, 12:49 PM   #1
Ruby Red Lip

Default Pensacola Freshwater Fishing Pals/Partners

Is there any interest in here for a contacts thread for meeting potential fishing partners for freshwater fishing only? I know there must be others out there who are getting a little older and either can not or do not need to be on the river alone. Please let me know if interested.
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Today, 10:21 AM   #2
Ruby Red Lip

Default So let me start this.

I am retired and live in the northern part of Pensacola. I do own a 16 Ft Tracker boat in good condition. Looking for guys who would like some layed back Bream and Bass fishing. I am not into the tournament type fishing as I did that when I was a bit younger. I am open to fishing the local rivers as well as possible road trips to Panhandle or Alabama Lakes and rivers if that interest you. I would prefer retired or semi-retired guys who have the time and equipment to fish during the week as well as weekends. If interested or have questions just leave a post or send a private message and we can chat a bit more maybe over coffee.
Old Today, 12:32 PM   #3
EAT-SLEEP-GO FISHING
White Marlin

Down in the Misc. block there is a Need a Crew thread. You might stir up some interest there.
You might check with the Senior Center in Pensacola to see if they have a fishing group. We have one here at the senior center in DeFuniak Springs and it has worked ouT great. No tournment folks here, just casual 'anything that bites' group of people...for both guys and gals.

Fitzhugh Carter Tract
https://www.waltonoutdoors.com/explo...ea-in-chipley/
fishwalton is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Today, 05:29 PM   #4
Sailfish

Prowler, we need to hook up some time. I'm retired and have a stratos bass boat. Mainly fish escambia and alabama at hubbards landing. I fish for bream as bass fishing is just too energetic for me. LOL. Text me sometime, Rudy 850-698-0264. I'm in Cantonment. I'm busy the next week or so, medical issues, but hopefully the doctors can clear that up.
let the afflicted hear and rejoice.
Glorify the Lord with me;
let us exalt his name together.
Psalm 34:1-3

Short Range Grocery Getter Marlin 1895GBL 45-70, Long range Browning X-Bolt 300WSM.
Donut slayer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old Today, 06:05 PM   #5
Grouper

Not to take anything away from the forum, but check out panfish people on Facebook. We are all freshwater fishermen.
born2fizh is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old Today, 06:59 PM   #6
Ruby Red Lip

Quote:
Originally Posted by born2fizh View Post
Not to take anything away from the forum, but check out panfish people on Facebook. We are all freshwater fishermen.
Thanks...I did see that page online. Just thought I might stir up a bit of interest here but lol kind of slow. Most folks here like to fish out there where it is all blue and no trees!!
Old Today, 07:02 PM   #7
Ruby Red Lip

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donut slayer View Post
Prowler, we need to hook up some time. I'm retired and have a stratos bass boat. Mainly fish escambia and alabama at hubbards landing. I fish for bream as bass fishing is just too energetic for me. LOL. Text me sometime, Rudy 850-698-0264. I'm in Cantonment. I'm busy the next week or so, medical issues, but hopefully the doctors can clear that up.
Thanks Rudy will do.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pensacola Fishing Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
How Did You Find Us?
Tell us how you heard about Pensacola Fishing Forum.

Log-in