Venice Offshore-Ups and Downs - Pensacola Fishing Forum

Go Back   Pensacola Fishing Forum > Blue Water Fishing > Blue Water Reports

Old 02-03-2009, 10:23 AM   #1
Trigger

Default Venice Offshore-Ups and Downs

<DIV id=post_message_1235686>Sitting here this morning having a cup of joe and I can't help but think that the last two weeks have been filled with times of absolute insanity and times when I asked myself, What in the hell did just happened? I have had a string of good trips followed by trips when I had a hard time just lighting a smoke,Loosing baits at a alarming pace, Fowl hooking mata ray's to everything going wrong all at once! I thought that after my penance from the last two weeks that this saturday would go off without a hitch but shorty after leaving the dock and entering the river I blew a lower unit and limped back to the dock disgusted and wondering did I run over a black cat? Uhh, was the lady I flipped off in New Orleans traffic a voo-doo witch doctor? Humm, I don't know. Oh well, I was able to contact my buddy in houma and a few hours later he showed up with a fresh lower unit and I was able to pull off sunday and well, it turned out just fine. Mr. Heisser along with his sons and nephews hung around for one more day and we ended up with six wahoo and one blackie. It was nice to see a smile on the boys faces as they reeled in their first wahoo's and made fun of each other. The fishing continues to be consistant and with the approach of the full moon I am going to light candles, hang garlic strings off of my outriggers and make a visit to Madamm Lavoe in N.O. to make sure all of the little gobblins are gone. I have some dates open this month. Give me a call if you would like to go. Enjoy the pics!
Captain William Wall
Pelagic Charters </DIV>
Attached Thumbnails
Venice Offshore-Ups and Downs-dsc_0443-small-jpg   Venice Offshore-Ups and Downs-dsc_0453-small-jpg   Venice Offshore-Ups and Downs-dsc_0449-small-jpg   Venice Offshore-Ups and Downs-dsc_0387-small-jpg   Venice Offshore-Ups and Downs-dsc_0391-small-jpg  

Venice Offshore-Ups and Downs-dsc_0393-small-jpg   Venice Offshore-Ups and Downs-dsc_0461-small-jpg   Venice Offshore-Ups and Downs-dsc_0463-small-jpg   Venice Offshore-Ups and Downs-dsc_0471-small-jpg   Venice Offshore-Ups and Downs-dsc_0474-small-jpg  

Venice Offshore-Ups and Downs-dsc_0480-small-jpg   Venice Offshore-Ups and Downs-dsc_0495-small-jpg   Venice Offshore-Ups and Downs-dsc_0501-small-jpg   Venice Offshore-Ups and Downs-dsc_0509-small-jpg  
captain william wall is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-03-2009, 10:42 AM   #2
Squid technician
Grand Slam

Default RE: Venice Offshore-Ups and Downs

Well hopefully you and Karma or whatever are even. Thanks for the great report and good luck on your next trips.
Saturday 9-9
Chris V is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-03-2009, 02:38 PM   #3
Grouper

I wanna see a pic of the Manta!
Xiphius is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-03-2009, 02:41 PM   #4
Squid technician
Grand Slam

Craig, click on the second pic. from the bottom. Thats a pic of the manta. I'm sure that was a blast.
Saturday 9-9
Chris V is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-08-2009, 05:59 PM   #5
Grouper

Send a message via AIM to specslayer

i heard they taste just like dolphins and manatees......but really how did you get that thing to the boat?
specslayer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-08-2009, 06:02 PM   #6
Grouper

Too bad there wasnt a cobe under that ray...I bet you wouldnt have been upset then! What did you think you had when you first hooked it?

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pensacola Fishing Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
How Did You Find Us?
Tell us how you heard about Pensacola Fishing Forum.

Log-in