Some friends ran out a couple days ago and confirmed that the water had turned again. Combination of factors kept them from doing any serious fishing and we decided to hold off for a few days instead of fighting it this weekend. If the water cooperates, we are hoping to head out on Thursday 10/20 for a multi-day trip after that little cold front moves through. Anyone going to be out? We have some new jigging gear and a couple custom rods we want to try out and have been waiting for even a little bit of a bite to turn on at the rigs. News or advice is appreciated.