Relentless Sportfishing is back - Pensacola Fishing Forum

Go Back   Pensacola Fishing Forum > Blue Water Fishing > Blue Water Reports

Old 09-24-2008, 08:54 AM   #1
Ruby Red Lip

Default Relentless Sportfishing is back

It?s been quite some time since I have put a report/post on here. I hope I still remember how to do it. Most of you know but for you that don't I merged my charter service, Relentless Sportfishing in with Reel Peace about two years ago. Devlin has done the reports. But the time has come for me to venture back out on my own and run under my company Relentless Sportfishing. I have to thank Devlin and Reel Peace for everything; it?s been a fun couple of years. And for anyone that has a trip booked with me already or wants to give me a call so that we can get the books straight. This wont be the last report I will try and put them up as time permits.
Now that things are getting back to normal after the storms. I have two flats of swordfish squid on the way. And I have openings around the best moon in October so give me a call and let?s go catch one of the coolest fish in the gulf. I also had my crew for Sunday drop out except for one guy that still wants to do it. He asked if I would try and find a couple more guys to make it happen. The weather should be pretty good this weekend.
Capt. Mike Ellis
504 715 6597
www.relentlesssportfishing.net

Capt. Mike Ellis is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pensacola Fishing Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
How Did You Find Us?
Tell us how you heard about Pensacola Fishing Forum.

Log-in