PBGFC 40th Annual INTERNATIONAL - Pensacola Fishing Forum

Go Back   Pensacola Fishing Forum > Blue Water Fishing > Blue Water Reports

Old 06-21-2011, 07:30 PM   #1
Trigger

Default PBGFC 40th Annual INTERNATIONAL

Reminder to take advantage of last early entry deadline it must be postmarked by June23 Thursday!! I can tell you there are several boats that already paid and i will list those tommorrow so you can see who is going to participate (several forum members). for those who have never fished the International you will find it is a layed back tourney with the Big tourney atmosphere. You will see several center consoles as well as some of the bigger boats. You can bet as little or as much as you want and unlike some tourneys you can still win CASH for awards. For the smaller boats there is a small boat only optional cash awards division and the winner this year receives an Invitation to fish the IGFA Offshore World Championship in Cabo San Lucas as well as qualifying points for the World Billfish series. this years Tournament will also be filmed to be part of a future TV series. If you are unable to fish please take a look at the schedule of events attached and join us dockside for the weigh-ins a lil partying! Hope to see you all next week good luck to those fishing the tourneys this weekend and tight lines!! if you need to print an entry form go to www.pbgfc.com to print one off!!or email me at [email protected] for more info
Attached Thumbnails
PBGFC 40th Annual INTERNATIONAL-2011-trifold-front-jpg   PBGFC 40th Annual INTERNATIONAL-centerfold2011f-jpg   PBGFC 40th Annual INTERNATIONAL-2011-schedule-jpg  
bully48 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-22-2011, 09:52 PM   #2
Snapper

Kevin....you and the PBGFC have done a fantastic job organizing this year's event. Team "Blue Marlana" looks forward to next weekend, and encourages everyone to get involved. Fish, or come hang out...this is what it's all about!

Thank you!!
Old 06-22-2011, 10:43 PM   #3
Super Moderator
Blue Marlin

Kevin, I understand you are doing a hell of a job getting this together....keep up the good work. Bodacious is in.....
Downtime2 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-23-2011, 12:51 AM   #4
Cigar Minnow

Cant wait for this!!!! This is gonna be one to remember!!!!
Uncle B is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-23-2011, 07:43 AM   #5
Sailfish

Quote:
Originally Posted by DISANTO View Post
Kevin....you and the PBGFC have done a fantastic job organizing this year's event. Team "Blue Marlana" looks forward to next weekend, and encourages everyone to get involved. Fish, or come hang out...this is what it's all about!

Thank you!!

+1 Kevin its been a long time since I have been this excited about fishing the International. Hope to have calm seas and hungry fish! Hope PFF members will atleast come check out the weigh ins!
Caspr21 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-25-2011, 10:02 AM   #6
Trigger

Thanks for the great comments and appreciate yall fishing again! Still receiving the last of the early entries and should have some boat names up soon. Hopefully this water will move in a little closer for everyone. as the chairman you always worry bout the weather. Here is the long range forecast compliments of florida offshore.com. This is the most reliable in my opinion and the one i will have my eye on all week. give them a try you will not be disappointed.

Last edited by bully48; 06-26-2011 at 08:41 PM.
Old 06-25-2011, 11:24 AM   #7
Sailfish

kevin.....how many boats have entered?
Caspr21 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-25-2011, 11:02 PM   #8
Ruby Red Lip

Default Lunasea In

Lunasea in. Looking forward to some nice weather.
lunasea is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-27-2011, 07:28 AM   #9
Mingo

Default Pensacola International Tournament Rules

Hello Kevin:

I've been looking online for the Tournament Rules without success, can you send them to me? Specifically, I'm looking for "what ports can boats depart". If I recall in years past the departure ports where either Pensacola Pass or Orange Beach - is that still the same? We are considering fishing the tournament. Thanks, Matt Condon [email protected]
matttheboatman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-27-2011, 07:57 AM   #10
Trigger

Matt, she is in the process of updating some things on the website, you may leave from ANY pass this year you just have to be at captss. meeting to sign out Thursday night. also, if i remember correct you fish a 32' regulator there is an additional small boat calcutta this year to go along with allthe other optional cash awards categories ( there are several small boats already signed up and know of several more that will get in as long as weather stays good. hope to see you there looks like you had a good weekend at emerald coast. i will email you some info. Got lots of phone calls this weekend should be a good one.

Last edited by bully48; 06-27-2011 at 08:05 AM.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pensacola Fishing Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
How Did You Find Us?
Tell us how you heard about Pensacola Fishing Forum.

Log-in