Like Tree5Likes
  • 2 Post By Bryan_DESTIN_TRITON
  • 1 Post By Realtor
  • 1 Post By DAWGONIT
  • 1 Post By bcahn

Old 11-06-2017, 09:24 PM   #1
Trigger

Default It's HOT out there!

A client sent me a pic of his VooDoo Tailwalker Lure at work. They caught one White and a Blue and missed several others. The Blue was caught off a custom VooDoo.

Pretty work by Matt and the boys on the Reel Mccoy!

Would be out there myself but I can't seem to stay outta the damn hospital. Was in two months ago for 6 days with a fractured sternum, two vertebrae, and two skull fractures. Just got out tonight from being in for 3 days with some nasty virus! Hurry up 2018!

Figured you guys would like the pics!
Attached Thumbnails
It's HOT out there!-img_2730-jpg   It's HOT out there!-img_2729-jpg   It's HOT out there!-img_2728-jpg  
Realtor and hebegb again like this.
Bryan_DESTIN_TRITON is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-06-2017, 09:29 PM   #2
Grand Slam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryan_DESTIN_TRITON View Post
AWas in two months ago for 6 days with a fractured sternum, two vertebrae, and two skull fractures.
OMG, Ummmm I have to ask, how did all this happen? glad you getting better....
MrFish likes this.
Realtor is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-06-2017, 10:43 PM   #3
Trigger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Realtor View Post
OMG, Ummmm I have to ask, how did all this happen? glad you getting better....
It happened sept 2nd, my wife and I went to a family friends party to watch the FSU Bama game. Our friends just bought this house two weeks prior on the water and wanted to celebrate it. After halftime my wife just got back from picking up our 9 month old Son. We were all out on this big brick patio in the backyard. The chair I was sitting in happened to be next to a "garden planter" (patio level) that was 16" deep and like 8 feet long. On their other side "didn't pay attention to at the time" was a 6 foot drop down to another brick walkway. Excited to see my Son as the game started back, I grabbed him and walked back to the chair. We went to sit down, him in my lap facing out. As we sat down my back left leg of the chair had slightly fell off in to the planter which caused us to fall backwards. The first and only thing I thought of was PROTECT MY SON! I wrapped both arms around him and tucked my head over his and we went for a ride! We fell 6 feet down and on to my shoulders/back breaking everything mentioned above. My Son somehow managed the whole way down without a scratch. His head hit my chest and fractured my sternum. I am convinced an Angel walked us down because first off, my Son was ok and second I'm not paralyzed or had to have brain surgery because of my brain bleed.

Hell of a story isn't Realtor!

Unfortunately for me couldn't have happened at a worse time considering the fishing I have missed all this time and also starting my offshore trolling lure business this year, Tailwalker Lures. I am so thankful to all the clients I do have that have given Tailwalker Lures a try.

Realtor, if you know anyone who wants to buy grade A handmade trolling lures, tell them to look me up.

https://www.facebook.com/TailWalkerLures/

Thanks!

Old 11-07-2017, 12:11 AM   #4
Grand Slam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryan_DESTIN_TRITON View Post
It happened sept 2nd, my wife and I went to a family friends party to watch the FSU Bama game. Our friends just bought this house two weeks prior on the water and wanted to celebrate it. After halftime my wife just got back from picking up our 9 month old Son. We were all out on this big brick patio in the backyard. The chair I was sitting in happened to be next to a "garden planter" (patio level) that was 16" deep and like 8 feet long. On their other side "didn't pay attention to at the time" was a 6 foot drop down to another brick walkway. Excited to see my Son as the game started back, I grabbed him and walked back to the chair. We went to sit down, him in my lap facing out. As we sat down my back left leg of the chair had slightly fell off in to the planter which caused us to fall backwards. The first and only thing I thought of was PROTECT MY SON! I wrapped both arms around him and tucked my head over his and we went for a ride! We fell 6 feet down and on to my shoulders/back breaking everything mentioned above. My Son somehow managed the whole way down without a scratch. His head hit my chest and fractured my sternum. I am convinced an Angel walked us down because first off, my Son was ok and second I'm not paralyzed or had to have brain surgery because of my brain bleed.

Hell of a story isn't Realtor!

Unfortunately for me couldn't have happened at a worse time considering the fishing I have missed all this time and also starting my offshore trolling lure business this year, Tailwalker Lures. I am so thankful to all the clients I do have that have given Tailwalker Lures a try.

Realtor, if you know anyone who wants to buy grade A handmade trolling lures, tell them to look me up.

http://www.facebook.com/TailWalkerLures/

Thanks!
good lord, I am happy you kid didnt get hurt, thats a heck of a fall.... glad you on the mend.
Realtor is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-07-2017, 08:39 AM   #5
Make it a Grady Day.
White Marlin

thanks for sharing report & pics.

++ on extended thoughts and prayers as you recover; sure you'll pace yourself and keep all those fishing memories fresh as you prepare for 2018. I broke my sternum too, back in '91, deep, deep breaths to prevent pneumonia-I had to be hospitalized for it.
DAWGONIT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-07-2017, 10:30 AM   #6
Trigger

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAWGONIT View Post
thanks for sharing report & pics.

++ on extended thoughts and prayers as you recover; sure you'll pace yourself and keep all those fishing memories fresh as you prepare for 2018. I broke my sternum too, back in '91, deep, deep breaths to prevent pneumonia-I had to be hospitalized for it.
I know what you're going through Dawgonit! I feel for ya for sure. I'm stilll going through issues myself. It hurts like hell to sneeze! Doc told me I had to wear my brace till the end of December to make sure my vertebrae don't compress further.

The accident put my construction business to a screeching halt! I thank God for such good friends and family that have helped us though this whole mess! I have been able to spend some time in the lure shop nonetheless. At least there's no heavy lifting in making lures!

Thanks again guys!
Old 11-07-2017, 10:38 AM   #7
Ms Ruth 07 Pursuit 265LS
Sailfish

That's a helluva story, thank God you're alive and your baby is safe.
70 Wellcraft 17' (sold)
80 Starcraft 16' (sold)
bcahn is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pensacola Fishing Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
How Did You Find Us?
Tell us how you heard about Pensacola Fishing Forum.

Log-in