New to the area and need some help... - Pensacola Fishing Forum

Go Back   Pensacola Fishing Forum > Offshore Fishing > Offshore Fishing - General Q & A

Closed Thread

Old 09-02-2013, 11:52 PM   #1
Cigar Minnow

Default New to the area and need some help...

Hey everyone, I have been here a few months and have been doing a lot of surf fishing and kayak fishing in my area. It's been fun, but I have reached a new high in my life and I'm buying a boat. I already have all the public numbers, but I'm looking for more. If anyone has some good ones or knows someone willing to sell their numbers for the area I'd be extremely grateful. Thanks everyone!
CTL1300 is offline   Quick reply to this message

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-03-2013, 09:25 AM   #2
Grand Slam

You don't even have a boat and have all the public numbers and want more. Slow down and learn the sport there are a lot of fine fish to be caught off of the hundreds of public #s. Besides there's a couple people on here that are selling numbers. With that being said most likely in the future the public numbers will be the only place left to catch fish on.
Old 09-03-2013, 03:20 PM   #3
Mingo

Anxious i know...im new to fishing offshore here too, and got a ton of public numbers. They are good and produce fish! I had a blast catching fish off of them sunday actually! Fish those and troll to your next destination and watch bottom. Thats my advice, youll find spots fast as long as u put in the time. I never asked for coordinates here because i know the work and money that goes into getting them. Put in the time and toull be amazed what you can come across.
laboy is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-03-2013, 03:31 PM   #4
Ruby Red Lip

I've looked to PM (privAte message) you but that's apparently disabled on your personal settings. When you ask for numbers on this forum, several people are gonna be dicks. There are tons of people who are gonna look to hook,you up. Email me privately, I'll,give you some tips. Hell, I'll even take you out with me once. The majority of the guys here are great and will help you in any way possible. The sharks will circle and look to,strike,you,at any time. Email me privately or PM me and I'll get back with you just like,any good man has gotten back with has! [email protected]
Dirty South is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 09-03-2013, 03:32 PM   #5
Ruby Red Lip

You need to enable your private message (PM) feature!
Old 09-03-2013, 03:45 PM   #6
Mingo

Yea thats another reason i never asked. Seems to be a lot of dicks on here that bash you for needin a helpig hand! Good luck bud! Tight lines!
Old 09-03-2013, 03:48 PM   #7
Ruby Red Lip

Exactly! I'm not a dickhole though! The gulf is huge but some people on here,act like its a f&[email protected] pond. Enable your PM feature.
Old 09-04-2013, 06:19 PM   #8
Cigar Minnow

Thanks guys I appreciate it. I haven't actually had a whole lot of time yet to figure out the PM part, I'll work on that tonight. I should clarify I guess, I have been out once or twice with a neighbor and a coworker, that's where I got the public numbers that I have. I appreciate all the help anyone is willing to give. Y'all keep tight lines!
CTL1300 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 09-04-2013, 06:27 PM   #9
Mingo

Half hitch tackle has maps with public spots for $5
Old 09-04-2013, 06:28 PM   #10
Grand Slam

Listen and open your ears, I have been fishing and diving this Pensacola pond since 1976. and spent many hours and dollars to find and build spots. Spots that hurricanes and bad storms destroy. All way before the hundreds of public spots were deploid. And before there was even loran c. And when those numbers are freely given to anyone that can't understand what goes into making them and gets pissed and calls someone a dickhead I say you are the dickhead to ask. Hey you guys got a good looking wife this old man can use for a good time. Just once and I wont share it. So go find your own spots.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pensacola Fishing Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
How Did You Find Us?
Tell us how you heard about Pensacola Fishing Forum.

Log-in