why flounder in 4 in of water.. - Pensacola Fishing Forum

Go Back   Pensacola Fishing Forum > Inshore Fishing / Surf Fishing > Flounder Gigging

Old 03-29-2008, 12:51 AM   #1
Ruby Red Lip

Default why flounder in 4 in of water..

I have watched the same two boats come rolling by for a half year now and they always patrol water in the depth of six to eight inches..with generators roaring and electric motors stiiring up the sediment on the bottom..the bayou where I live is just beginning to show some signs of recovering it's sea grass..All we need is a bunch of a-holes destroying the delicate layers that are once again are trying to support aquatic marine plantlife..I hope we enact the same laws that govern the tampa area with no motoring inside of a certain depth..the emergent grass lines and seagrasses are much to precious to the chain of lifein this area to be blasting with motors of any kind much less a bunch of ignorant environmental rapists that I see pass here several times a week..:doh
bayou boyextra is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-29-2008, 01:09 AM   #2
Blue Marlin

Send a message via AIM to fisheye48
Default RE: why flounder in 4 in of water..

opcornopcornopcornopcornopcornopcorn opcornopcorn .......why dont you go down there and ask instead of hiding behind the keyboard andscreen and calling names
fisheye48 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-29-2008, 02:13 AM   #3
Ruby Red Lip

Oh trust me I have...the fact is that if I really wanted to or anyone on this side of the bayou wanted to, they could have the boats seized and the people in them..jailed for tresspassing as propertyrights extend out sixty feet from the shore here and so do properties all the way around the bay where property joins the bay..except publicly owned areas.....I agree you are right I think I will do that..these are hardened eco criminals not really guys just out for a little fun they need to be jailed ...right thanks for the suggestion.Dumb ass thanks for the input but you are really off target here how about moving out a bit in a more productive zone all the flounderI have caught here have been in the two to four foot zone near structure...these guys,and probably you too stick anything that moves...I am thinking
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-29-2008, 02:19 AM   #4
White Marlin

Quote:
bayou boyextra (3/29/2008)the fact is that if I really wanted to or anyone on this side of the bayou wanted to, they could have the boats seized and the people in them..jailed for tresspassing
That would be a long shot...but go ahead and try it. By the way, under which statue would their boat get seized?
whome is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-29-2008, 02:21 AM   #5
Ruby Red Lip

Are you you the guy that when I tryed to move out a little farther that dumped his garbage into the water?
Old 03-29-2008, 02:21 AM   #6
White Marlin

no but lets stay on topic. What statue will the boat be seized under?
Old 03-29-2008, 02:24 AM   #7
Ruby Red Lip

I am am thinking the same one that seizes boats that fish in our territorial waters witout invites the marine patrol can and does seize boats found to be inviolation of territorial infractions..with out knowledge but if you are fishing in a no fishing area is not your catch and boat sezed as a poacher?:usaflag
Old 03-29-2008, 02:27 AM   #8
White Marlin

trespassing and poaching are two different laws...please educate yourself on it so that you don't look so silly...have a nice night..heading to bed...
Old 03-29-2008, 03:03 AM   #9
Ruby Red Lip

that is to say if i don't want anyone fishing here it is a no fishing area, but that is not the point nor is any ones boat going be confiscated here; I am only asking that the guys fish a little deeper we all have a right to these waters..but I have seen so much damage done to the waters of this area in thethirtyfive years I have lived here why perpetuate it by runninig over the same ground..watching your catch go down and your rights to fish depleted you are part of the problem ..let's get to the cure..these bayous are so precious to the extended marine environment..It is the nesting area for so many species..things are better now why turn them back or stall them with careless acts..hiding behind a keyboard really....It is another communication point worth a look... maybe not next year or the year after you will see better results..All I see here are your results ..they suck to what was available fifty years ago...I heard the guys talking below and they had been out for six hours and nailed two fish..flounders I hope but I am guessing a lot of lizard fish met their end also..I fish here and catch fish here knowing that they are probably high in mercury and lead levels..now bottom trawlers destroy huge amounts of fish I used to shrimp in this bay I know..the bottomhas been wrecked and disrupted the flow of life in this bay..when I first arrived here you could catch spanish and king mackeral off the docks herein this bayouyou have to go to the beach to do that now or near the pass..It is strange because the reason for this bayhou ever to have that privelege was the drwedging of the channell of what is now called white island..in 1940 it was all just a sand bank with no real channel..and when the channel was dredged the pelagic fish entered and fed on the rich stocks of alweyves and menhadden, galss minnow and the like there was no housing in navy point and fishing was awesome...so just keep on asking about rules because the only rule it seems tht you live by is what is comfortable for you..I got no love for you ..you are hungry and without a need for a new crop ..enjoy it you earned it..no laws..no rights needed the truth will set you free ..you have no respect ...for regeneration..you are only on a hungry ego trip..hope you like looking at empty mud it will only get bigger every year if you do..
Old 03-29-2008, 03:11 AM   #10
Blue Marlin

Which bayou do you live on ????
Murphy's Law is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pensacola Fishing Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
How Did You Find Us?
Tell us how you heard about Pensacola Fishing Forum.

Log-in