my dad is coming in town and wants to catch some fish, thought I would - Pensacola Fishing Forum

Go Back   Pensacola Fishing Forum > Inshore Fishing / Surf Fishing > Surf Fishing Reports

Old 06-20-2008, 10:35 AM   #1
Snapper

Default my dad is coming in town and wants to catch some fish, thought I would

take him out to the beach and get on some lady fish. Is anyone catching any right now out at navarre?

roll tide
bamagun is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-22-2008, 07:47 PM   #2
Sailfish

Default RE: my dad is coming in town and wants to catch some fish, thought I would

Navarre is an early deal ...lady fish, hard tails and pompano, ocasionally a red fish in that order./ but you have to get out there early, before the sun is up if possible . Look for a deep hole. usually darker in color, thats where the fun is. Also if you have a sandflea rake look for soft sand spots and rake at the drop off,you can findsome nice fleas for bait.
Fishermon is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-25-2008, 01:18 AM   #3
Trigger

Default RE: my dad is coming in town and wants to catch some fish, thought I would

I have been killing the lady fish at Navarre beach between 7 and 8 pm. Today I no kidding caught about 30 of them. At one point I caught approximately 15 to 20 on 15 to 20 consecutive cast. I used a gotcha(silver with yellow head). It probably doesn't matter which gotcha you use, that is just what I used. I have been catching the hard tails with the gotcha also. I reel the lure in as fast as I can while making quick, small,hard jerks. They are a lot of fun to catch and they are good for bait too. A golden spoon works also.
Herculined is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pensacola Fishing Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
How Did You Find Us?
Tell us how you heard about Pensacola Fishing Forum.

Log-in