Delayed Surf fishing report from 8/8 - Pensacola Fishing Forum

Go Back   Pensacola Fishing Forum > Inshore Fishing / Surf Fishing > Surf Fishing Reports

Old 08-12-2013, 12:09 PM   #1
Cigar Minnow

Default Delayed Surf fishing report from 8/8

Well I got skunked on my first Shark fishing endeavor on Miramar Beach last Thursday but it was one of the best times I have ever had fishing. Itís kind of crazy to think that someone would drive over an hour to come fish with you when all you have done is exchanged a few messages with them on the PFF but that is exactly what happened and it is a tribute to the person and this forum/community. I wanted to give a shout out to a great guy that I think that we could all learn a thing or two from, and not just about fishing. Ugly and I fished for about 5 hours or so last Thursday night in an effort to land a shark. Landing a shark is about the only thing that we did not accomplish during that time. We discussed nearly everything under the sun (moon) and I am honored to now be able to call him a friend. If you have not had the chance to meet and fish with Ugly I would highly recommend it. He is one of those people in life that you just feel blessed to have met. Thanks again Ugly, hope to do it again next year. All the best to you all and thank you for this wonderful forum and the wealth of knowledge contained within.
Sooner Wing is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-12-2013, 01:11 PM   #2
White Marlin

Sounds like the beginning of a beautiful Bro-mance.
panhandleslim is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-12-2013, 06:34 PM   #3
Trigger

Can I schedule an appointment?
Salt4Lifer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-13-2013, 04:15 PM   #4
Grouper

Your Welcome and likewise Clint! I have said many times that catching fish is only one of many reasons I love to fish! Like yourself the PFF has been a great source of knowledge and entertainment, and in some cases even helped restore my faith in humanity. From what I have seen over the last 7 months is the PFF community is quick to put aside the smack talking and differences of opinion to help out a fellow angler/human being when in need. Thanks PFF for a great 7 months of hardcore fishing and friendship! UGLY
Old 08-13-2013, 05:05 PM   #5
Grouper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salt4Lifer View Post
Can I schedule an appointment?
Hey Salt4Lifer If you spend a couple hours fishing with me you will need an appointment!......... With a therapist!!! Anytime your ready to fish let me know and we will try to pick a fight with some sharks!! UGLY
Old 08-13-2013, 05:49 PM   #6
Sailfish

Very nice to say. I have fished with Ugly and he is a true sportsman and doesn't shark fish for the ego boost. He does it with total class and for the pure enjoyment.
devinsdad is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-13-2013, 08:55 PM   #7
Grouper

thats what nite fishing is all about used to shark fish a little with my dad back in the 80s the memories are the sky the stars the falling stars and the conversation we did catch some fish but those were a bonus for me i have caught thousands of sharks not trying and those mean nothing but some of those nites trying to get one with dad were the best ever even if we never got a bite
weedline is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pensacola Fishing Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
How Did You Find Us?
Tell us how you heard about Pensacola Fishing Forum.

Log-in