Sharks!!!! dusk till dawn???? - Pensacola Fishing Forum

Go Back   Pensacola Fishing Forum > Inshore Fishing / Surf Fishing > Surf Fishing - General Q & A

Old 05-20-2013, 08:45 PM   #1
Ruby Red Lip

Default Sharks!!!! dusk till dawn????

Anyone want to pull an all night'r IVO Navarre, FWB, or Destin? Looking at Friday or Saturday. Full moon this weekend!!!!!!
fishermandan is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-20-2013, 09:25 PM   #2
The Tourist
Sailfish

im doing it sunday to monday. Have my brothers graduation to go to friday and coming back sat.
lowprofile is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-20-2013, 09:37 PM   #3
Snapper

Im down to go sharking! Me and a couple of buddys were planning on going next weekend, somewhere in destin, your welcome to join. My buddy that owns the kayak might not be able to make it tho. Got a yak? I can get plenty of bait too
salt-life is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-20-2013, 09:57 PM   #4
Grand Slam

Yesterday, I was talking to my Marine buddy after church. He is un-deployable due to a minor shoulder.

He said his DREAM, while here for a short time during recovery and training, is to catch a Shark, and take a pic with it for his FB.

Years ago, KONZ, initiated a "Shark Fishing Night"

Many showed up.

That Smokin Meat Company (I forgot their name this minute = HELLP) even brought a mountain for all to eat.

The beach was lined up with shark anglers. Genny's, Coleman's, and Batteries dotted a vast amount of shoreline.

Rene, AKA Diva Diver, would drag at SOT up n down the beach. Paddling two baits at a time past the light, and into the darkness. ~~~ AWESOME!!!!

With all this said, need I say more.

PFF SHARK NIGHT!!!

Old 05-20-2013, 10:14 PM   #5
Snapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by BananaTom View Post
Yesterday, I was talking to my Marine buddy after church. He is un-deployable due to a minor shoulder.

He said his DREAM, while here for a short time during recovery and training, is to catch a Shark, and take a pic with it for his FB.

Years ago, KONZ, initiated a "Shark Fishing Night"

Many showed up.

That Smokin Meat Company (I forgot their name this minute = HELLP) even brought a mountain for all to eat.

The beach was lined up with shark anglers. Genny's, Coleman's, and Batteries dotted a vast amount of shoreline.

Rene, AKA Diva Diver, would drag at SOT up n down the beach. Paddling two baits at a time past the light, and into the darkness. ~~~ AWESOME!!!!

With all this said, need I say more.

PFF SHARK NIGHT!!!

+1 that would be awesome.! Lets just make it in like navarre so I dont have to drive all the way to p-cola lol
salt-life is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-20-2013, 10:20 PM   #6
Grand Slam

We did it just East of Portofinos, call Santa Rosa Island Authority, and they left it unlocked for us.

The parking lot was jambed!!
Old 05-20-2013, 10:27 PM   #7
The Tourist
Sailfish

set a date!

I'll bring the tarpon!

..kidding.

i know there's some monster sharks in that area right now. if not this weekend, then next? shoot, i'm out pretty much every weekend anyways, lets just meet up and let it grow each week.
lowprofile is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-20-2013, 11:11 PM   #8
Grouper

if yall set this up would you mind if me and one or two buddies joined? I got all my own gear and yak but id love to get some tips and what-not cuz we haven't been having any luck yet, although we haven't been out in like a month.
foreverfishing is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-21-2013, 09:03 AM   #9
Freshwater Flounder
White Marlin

I'm up for this - I'm fairly new to shark fishing & my partner is having to bail on me this weekend --- so I'd love to find one or more folks to go out with on Navarre Beach this weekend. I've caught some small ones out on the yak but have yet to land a big one on the beach. We hooked into some freight trains last weekend using cownose ray for bait, but couldn't land 'em.

I have a couple of Penn 6/0's & two kayaks - currently living here on Navarre Beach, so anyone looking for a partner shoot me a PM. I am available during the week as well if anyone wants to beat the crowds. I'm currently bait-less ... so anybody who has some big bait that'd be great. I'll be looking to try & snag another ray or two this week, but haven't seen 'em around the last few days.

If you need music on the beach, you're missing the point.

AndyS is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-21-2013, 09:21 AM   #10
Sailfish

I think we need chum the water up real good for the memorial day weekend from Navarre to PB.....Maybe there won't be such a turnout next year from the unwelcomed visitors.....
Fairpoint
fairpoint is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pensacola Fishing Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
How Did You Find Us?
Tell us how you heard about Pensacola Fishing Forum.

Log-in