3/29/08 Speck report..... - Pensacola Fishing Forum

Go Back   Pensacola Fishing Forum > Inshore Fishing / Surf Fishing > Inshore Reports

Old 03-30-2008, 11:01 AM   #1
Blue Marlin

Default 3/29/08 Speck report.....

Hello all. Sorry no pics, but went out a couple of hours Saturday morning before the fog blew in. I picked up 8 specks (kept 2 for blackening Sunday), 2 blue fish, and about a 3 pound Sea Robin.... 4 specks on Rootbeer gulp, and 4 on DOA shrimp. Kenny is already giving me grief aboutno pictures, but the two keepers were just under 20 inches. The water temp was 67.3 average. I went and checked out the edge of the flats and didn't even see any baitfish, though there were small schools of mullet around. I know it's coming soon (grass trout bite), but just thought I would pass this on. It was my first time on the water this year, and somebody should pass a law that you are required to get out on the water at least a couple of times a month regardless........ Tight line to all, T

PS Thank you "Hot Reels" Sky at Escambia Electric for making the trip possible (Starter repair).:toast
Boatjob1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-30-2008, 11:18 AM   #2
Grouper

Default RE: 3/29/08 Speck report.....

Don't sweat the pics, great report! Those blowfish have been giving me fits. They can flat chew up a jig. Without giving away anything are you fishing east of bob sikes? Thanks again for the info.
wrightackle is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-30-2008, 03:47 PM   #3
Trigger

If you would break out that 19' SeaFox w/NO HOURS ON IT!!!!and invite your future wife or best bud you too could take some good PITCS:takephoto:takephoto:takephoto:takephoto:take photo:takephoto:takephoto:takephoto:takephoto:take photo:takephoto

SEE YA AT THE FISHING HOLE!!!!!!!
155SprtFsh is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-30-2008, 05:00 PM   #4
Blue Marlin

<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: #1f5080; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana">ALL of my fish were caught West of Grand Lagoon Yacht Club. <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-comfficeffice" /><o></o><P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: #1f5080; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana">And Ken, when I take out that new 20 foot?r, you'll be the first one I call, promise. Not sure who that "wife to be" is (u know I'm happily single) but when we do go I might let you bring your camera and show you some good spots....Nice report on your trout Ken, and again some GREAT pictures.... <o></o><P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: #1f5080; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana">Sorry to hear that somebody anchored upon top ofyou when you were catching them. With all that water to deal with you would think that people would have a little courtesy, but occasionally it happens.... I think instead ofgetting pissed off when that happens this year (if it happens), I'm going to start posting GPS numbers... Eventually it might stop... Tight lines all, T </DIV>
Boatjob1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-30-2008, 11:25 PM   #5
Trigger

Great report boatjob.

Congratulations on a the fine catch. Cant wait tilltheir onthe grass heavy. Done a little scouting and pre-fishing myself this morning with my best friend /fishing partner.

Thanks for the info,it's very much appreciated. As far as the pics,:takephoto make it up to us next time. And thanks again for the post.
Sharkbait410 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pensacola Fishing Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
How Did You Find Us?
Tell us how you heard about Pensacola Fishing Forum.

Log-in