This weekend? - Pensacola Fishing Forum

Go Back   Pensacola Fishing Forum > Inshore Fishing / Surf Fishing > Inshore Fishing - General Q&A

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By 69Viking
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 04-09-2015, 09:26 AM   #1
Junior Member
Cigar Minnow
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 15
Default This weekend?

My friend and I have been planning to go down to port st joe Saturday morning, camping and coming home Sunday night. We want to get on some spanish mackerel. But it's supposed to storm all weekend. I'm not too worried about getting wet, I just don't want the fishing to be awful because of the weather. Is it worth a 3 hour drive both ways? Or should we just hold off until next weekend?
Philup22 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 04-09-2015, 09:36 AM   #2
Senior Member
White Marlin
 
69Viking's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Fort Walton Beach, FL
Posts: 3,378
Default

It's hard to say, could be just as bad or worse next weekend. NOAA is showing a 60% chance of rain Saturday afternoon as the best chance for the weekend but that's no guarantee it will even rain. The storms have been stuck up in the Midwest all week, who knows if they'll actually work their way down here. There's still a 40% it won't rain at all!
badonskybuccaneers likes this.
69Viking is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-10-2015, 08:31 AM   #3
Junior Member
Cigar Minnow
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 15
Default

Thank you! I guess it's worth a shot!
Philup22 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-10-2015, 11:15 AM   #4
Junior Member
Cigar Minnow
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 20
Default

A bad day fishing beats a good day of anything else...right
bhewie38 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pensacola Fishing Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
How Did You Find Us?
Tell us how you heard about Pensacola Fishing Forum.

Log-in



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:44 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 RC 2
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.