Ethics - Page 10 - Pensacola Fishing Forum

Go Back   Pensacola Fishing Forum > Inshore Fishing / Surf Fishing > Inshore Fishing - General Q&A

Like Tree1Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 02-27-2012, 09:42 AM   #91
Senior Member
Blue Marlin
 
Garbo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: PC Fl., Orange Bch, Eufaula Al., Lake Seminole Ga. , Camden Al.
Posts: 5,956
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain DP View Post
Here is what I got so far!

Captain X allegadly followed Captain Y around. Captain Y called out Captain X then Captain Y got kicked off the "other forum".

Captain Y was getting slammed so Captain Y commented here fueling the fire and Captain X's comrads.

Captain Wes pooped because of too much popcorn. Guy that started the thread stepped in said poop.

Captain Brant can't shoot but catches more fish than Captain Wes.

Captain Timmy is the ruler of the rules according to Captain Wes should eat said poop.

Garbo is a gentle giant that stands up for those in need. (Robinhood of sorts).

There is now something like 1000ft of boom somewhere in blackwater.

I skip bay pirates posts.

Captain Brad missed the whole damn thing!



Lots of PFF posters like to whistle and edit and the vast majority of the people that post on this thread are ready for good weather and fishing.



That's what I got out of it. What did I miss?

(This post was all in fun)

That is without a doubt the best post on this thread.


Dang.




.
Garbo is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 

Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 02-27-2012, 09:55 AM   #92
Senior Member
Sailfish
 
dabutcher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 1,589
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain DP View Post
Here is what I got so far!

Captain X allegadly followed Captain Y around. Captain Y called out Captain X then Captain Y got kicked off the "other forum".

Captain Y was getting slammed so Captain Y commented here fueling the fire and Captain X's comrads.

Captain Wes pooped because of too much popcorn. Guy that started the thread stepped in said poop.

Captain Brant can't shoot but catches more fish than Captain Wes.

Captain Timmy is the ruler of the rules according to Captain Wes should eat said poop.

Garbo is a gentle giant that stands up for those in need. (Robinhood of sorts).

There is now something like 1000ft of boom somewhere in blackwater.

I skip bay pirates posts.

Captain Brad missed the whole damn thing!



Lots of PFF posters like to whistle and edit and the vast majority of the people that post on this thread are ready for good weather and fishing.



That's what I got out of it. What did I miss?

(This post was all in fun)
The boom is mine and now Blackwater is mine. IT'S MINE I TELL YOU! ITS MINE! HAHAHAHA!

Oh, by the way..... Great Post!
dabutcher is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-27-2012, 10:00 AM   #93
Senior Member
Blue Marlin
 
Garbo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: PC Fl., Orange Bch, Eufaula Al., Lake Seminole Ga. , Camden Al.
Posts: 5,956
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabutcher View Post
The boom is mine and now Blackwater is mine. IT'S MINE I TELL YOU! ITS MINE! HAHAHAHA!

Oh, by the way..... Great Post!

Can I rent about 3 acres of Grass Flats, just south of the I-10 Bridge?




.,
Garbo is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 02-27-2012, 10:15 AM   #94
Senior Member
Trigger
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Pace
Posts: 342
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by aroundthehorn View Post
Geez. WTF happened here?
Capt x & Capt y like to poke fun at each other.

I poked fun at them poking fun at each other.

Several of the folks on here including me went off there meds at the same time.

I went back on my meds but over medicated & started erasing posts.

Capt x & Capt y had to go to the er for laughter related injuries due to all the fatuous posts.

Capt x & Capt y booked 4 trips each as a result of this thread. Laughed all the way to the bank.

This entire thread was in fun
__________________
"A good machinist can fix anything except the crack of dawn & a broken heart"
1pescadoloco is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-27-2012, 10:18 AM   #95
Senior Member
Trigger
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Pace
Posts: 342
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabutcher View Post
Just so you all know, I went to Blackwater Bay this afternoon with some left over booms from the oil spill and I have enclosed all of my secret fishing spots. I am the only one allowed to fish inside the boomed areas. In addition, all anglers that fish Blackwater must provide for me at least a 1000 yard cushion while I am fishing my protected areas.

Thanks for your understanding and tight lines.
Sorry, I picked them up & sold them on ebay
__________________
"A good machinist can fix anything except the crack of dawn & a broken heart"
1pescadoloco is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-27-2012, 10:20 AM   #96
ROLL TIDE ROLL
Grand Slam
 
Splittine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: 30' Up, Looking Down
Posts: 19,449
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1pescadoloco View Post
Capt x & Capt y like to poke fun at each other.

I poked fun at them poking fun at each other.

Several of the folks on here including me went off there meds at the same time.

I went back on my meds but over medicated & started erasing posts.

Capt x & Capt y had to go to the er for laughter related injuries due to all the fatuous posts.

Capt x & Capt y booked 4 trips each as a result of this thread. Laughed all the way to the bank.

This entire thread was in fun
From some of the PMs I have received that's crap.
Splittine is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-27-2012, 10:24 AM   #97
Senior Member
Blue Marlin
 
Garbo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: PC Fl., Orange Bch, Eufaula Al., Lake Seminole Ga. , Camden Al.
Posts: 5,956
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1pescadoloco View Post
Capt x & Capt y like to poke fun at each other.

I poked fun at them poking fun at each other.

Several of the folks on here including me went off there meds at the same time.

I went back on my meds but over medicated & started erasing posts.

Capt x & Capt y had to go to the er for laughter related injuries due to all the fatuous posts.

Capt x & Capt y booked 4 trips each as a result of this thread. Laughed all the way to the bank.

This entire thread was in fun


And the BS continues.

1. There is no doubt the two must hate each other.
2. Poking fun...Right.

Why don't you just admit what you were doing and own up or man up to it. People have tendency to apprieciate that.


.




.

Last edited by Garbo; 02-27-2012 at 10:28 AM. Reason: added more...
Garbo is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-27-2012, 10:41 AM   #98
Senior Member
Trigger
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Pace
Posts: 342
Default

Oh look, Heckle & Jeckle still haven't gone back on their much needed meds

I suppose paranoid delusions can be fun.
__________________
"A good machinist can fix anything except the crack of dawn & a broken heart"
1pescadoloco is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-27-2012, 10:42 AM   #99
Senior Member
Sailfish
 
dabutcher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 1,589
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garbo View Post
Can I rent about 3 acres of Grass Flats, just south of the I-10 Bridge?





.,
The Blackwater Nazi says "no grass flats for you!"
dabutcher is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-27-2012, 10:43 AM   #100
Bearded Brotula
Grand Slam
 
MrFish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Gulf Shores, AL
Posts: 11,439
Default

You can't unring a bell, but you can for dang sure stop ringing it!
__________________
Shooting tomorrow's trophies today.
MrFish is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Reply


Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pensacola Fishing Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
How Did You Find Us?
Tell us how you heard about Pensacola Fishing Forum.

Log-in



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:16 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 RC 2
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.