Free "Edge" numbers - Pensacola Fishing Forum

Go Back   Pensacola Fishing Forum > General Discussion > Reefs and Wrecks

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 04-06-2013, 11:45 AM   #1
Senior Member
Sailfish
 
WhackUmStackUm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 1,803
Default Free "Edge" numbers

One of our PFF members (jlw1972) was kind enough to post some numbers for a section of the "Edge" that is closest to the Pensacola Pass. I know many folks out there have numbers for the Edge. For those who don't, you might want to add these numbers to your list. I have not checked them against mine, but I suspect they are good.

jlw1972 also posted some tips on using Google Earth to find more numbers. I have not tried his technique out yet, but it is worth looking into.

See this link: https://www.pensacolafishingforum.com...e-edge-148682/

If you are wondering what the bottom looks like, here is bit of video I took while diving on the Edge.

__________________
“There is only one way to avoid criticism:
do nothing,
say nothing,
and be nothing.”—Aristotle
WhackUmStackUm is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 

Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 09-27-2013, 10:21 PM   #2
Senior Member
Grand Slam
 
hjorgan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 6,154
Default Great video

I fish the edge often, and it's great to see whats down there. You must have a wheelbarrow to tote your balls in diving that deep, but that's way cool. Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhackUmStackUm View Post
One of our PFF members (jlw1972) was kind enough to post some numbers for a section of the "Edge" that is closest to the Pensacola Pass. I know many folks out there have numbers for the Edge. For those who don't, you might want to add these numbers to your list. I have not checked them against mine, but I suspect they are good.

jlw1972 also posted some tips on using Google Earth to find more numbers. I have not tried his technique out yet, but it is worth looking into.

See this link: https://www.pensacolafishingforum.com...e-edge-148682/

If you are wondering what the bottom looks like, here is bit of video I took while diving on the Edge.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3AQu9U0pwk
hjorgan is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-28-2013, 12:36 AM   #3
Senior Member
Grouper
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Pace
Posts: 1,034
Default

Why lion fish?
SpeedoJosh is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 09-28-2013, 12:46 AM   #4
Senior Member
Grouper
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: B'ham, AL
Posts: 1,021
Default

Reef cleansing
Jgatorman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-28-2013, 05:28 PM   #5
Senior Member
Sailfish
 
WhackUmStackUm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 1,803
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hjorgan View Post
I fish the edge often, and it's great to see whats down there. You must have a wheelbarrow to tote your balls in diving that deep, but that's way cool. Thanks.
Thanks. It's really not that hard or dangerous. I just fall of the boat and let gravity do all the work.
WhackUmStackUm is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-28-2013, 10:07 PM   #6
Senior Member
Sailfish
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 1,381
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhackUmStackUm View Post
Thanks. It's really not that hard or dangerous. I just fall of the boat and let gravity do all the work.
Whackum, dude that is an awsome viedo, i have saw some of your other viedos too, always cool! What depth was this viedo? How deep can a diver go with standard equipment? thanks GG
grey ghost is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Reply


Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pensacola Fishing Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
How Did You Find Us?
Tell us how you heard about Pensacola Fishing Forum.

Log-in



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:19 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 RC 2
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.