Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

hmmmmmmmm

11K views 70 replies 32 participants last post by  RMS 
#1 ·
Not this shizzle again. Trigger fishin season is still in...

Map Ecoregion World Urban design Screenshot

Text Yellow Organism

See less See more
#12 ·
This one is going to hit us. Hopefully it will be east of us. The more east the better.

At any rate my yard will be flooded along with both garages. I'll have to get everything up 4' off the floor and hope the water doesn't break down the blowout walls. I have 3 vehicles to move..

Just getting ready is a huge chore.

#17 ·
Luckily it wont be that strong. A 1 at most. Gonna go out and see if my Ivan bought Generator will still run. Doubt if a direct hit on us will effect power for very long if at all. East side of us nothing west side minimal storm surge. Put up anything that can fly around and cause damage.

#24 ·
Here's one for the records. About my generator not run since ivan.

After ivan shut the gas off and ran it dry. Went out this AM. Put gas in opened the valve let it set a couple minutes. Put the choke on and pulled the start cord half way up it fired off and started to hunt. Took the choke off and it purred perfect. Gonna go get new fuel line, filter and 40 wt high detergent oil.
Doesn't look like I will need it again this year.

#18 ·
Made a hell of a shift this morning.

#21 ·
Moved a touch east now.

#26 ·
Greetings all! I was hoping that my first post here would be a fishing report from Pensacola. We are scheduled to arrive there tomorrow morning for two nights in Pensacola, then east to beach house in Seaside for 8 more days.How is the fishing after events like this? Anyone here near Seaside that might want to hook up and go fishing? I will be renting a yak and bringing my new Penn Battle ll 6000 for some hook ups. Thanks in advance for any info provided for fishing after the storm!Stay safe!

#31 ·
They are talking about the possibility of Cat 2 on Weather Channel now. This storm is going to be stronger than most are forecasting. Hot water, low sheer, and no dry air are 3 of 4 ingredients for a strong hurricane. We have them. The 4th is time to develop. Who is to say that it can't slow down. Opal went from 1 to 4 in 4-6 hours. I am taking this one seriously.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.