Young Love - Pensacola Fishing Forum

Go Back   Pensacola Fishing Forum > General Discussion > Off Topic

Old 07-23-2008, 10:17 PM   #1
Trigger

Default Young Love

<P class=EC_MsoNormal><P class=EC_MsoNormal><SPAN XSSCleaned="FONT-WEIGHT: normal; FONT-SIZE: 16pt; COLOR: black">A girl asks her boyfriend to come over Friday night to meet, and have dinner with her parents.<SPAN XSSCleaned="COLOR: blue"><P class=EC_MsoNormal><SPAN XSSCleaned="FONT-SIZE: 14pt; COLOR: blue"><P class=EC_MsoNormal><SPAN XSSCleaned="FONT-WEIGHT: normal; FONT-SIZE: 16pt; COLOR: black">Since this is such a big event, the girl announces to her boyfriend that after dinner, she would like to go out and make love for the first time .<SPAN XSSCleaned="COLOR: blue"><P class=EC_MsoNormal><SPAN XSSCleaned="FONT-SIZE: 14pt; COLOR: blue"><P class=EC_MsoNormal><SPAN XSSCleaned="FONT-WEIGHT: normal; FONT-SIZE: 16pt; COLOR: black">The boy is ecstatic, but he has never had sex before, so he takes a trip to the pharmacist to get some condoms.<SPAN XSSCleaned="COLOR: blue"><P class=EC_MsoNormal><SPAN XSSCleaned="FONT-SIZE: 14pt; COLOR: blue"><P class=EC_MsoNormal><SPAN XSSCleaned="FONT-WEIGHT: normal; FONT-SIZE: 16pt; COLOR: black">He tells the pharmacist it's his first time and the pharmacist helps the boy for about an hour.<SPAN XSSCleaned="COLOR: blue"><P class=EC_MsoNormal><SPAN XSSCleaned="FONT-SIZE: 14pt; COLOR: blue"><P class=EC_MsoNormal><SPAN XSSCleaned="FONT-WEIGHT: normal; FONT-SIZE: 16pt; COLOR: black">He tells the boy everything there is to know about condoms and sex.<SPAN XSSCleaned="COLOR: blue"><P class=EC_MsoNormal><SPAN XSSCleaned="FONT-SIZE: 14pt; COLOR: blue"><P class=EC_MsoNormal><SPAN XSSCleaned="FONT-WEIGHT: normal; FONT-SIZE: 16pt; COLOR: black">At the register, the pharmacist asks the boy how many condoms he'd like to buy, a 3-pack, 10-pack, or family pack.<SPAN XSSCleaned="COLOR: blue"><P class=EC_MsoNormal><SPAN XSSCleaned="FONT-SIZE: 14pt; COLOR: blue"><P class=EC_MsoNormal><SPAN XSSCleaned="FONT-WEIGHT: normal; FONT-SIZE: 16pt; COLOR: black">The boy insists on the family pack because he thinks he will be rather busy, it being his first time and all<SPAN XSSCleaned="COLOR: blue"><P class=EC_MsoNormal><SPAN XSSCleaned="FONT-SIZE: 14pt; COLOR: blue"><P class=EC_MsoNormal><SPAN XSSCleaned="FONT-WEIGHT: normal; FONT-SIZE: 16pt; COLOR: black">That night, the boy shows up at the girl's parents house and meets his girlfriend at the door.<SPAN XSSCleaned="COLOR: blue"><P class=EC_MsoNormal><SPAN XSSCleaned="FONT-SIZE: 14pt; COLOR: blue"><P class=EC_MsoNormal><SPAN XSSCleaned="FONT-WEIGHT: normal; FONT-SIZE: 16pt; COLOR: black">'Oh, I'm so excited for you to meet my parents, come on in!' The boy goes inside and is taken to the dinner table where the girl's parents are seated.<SPAN XSSCleaned="COLOR: blue"><P class=EC_MsoNormal><SPAN XSSCleaned="FONT-SIZE: 14pt; COLOR: blue"><P class=EC_MsoNormal><SPAN XSSCleaned="FONT-WEIGHT: normal; FONT-SIZE: 16pt; COLOR: black">The boy quickly offers to say grace and bows his head.<SPAN XSSCleaned="COLOR: blue"><P class=EC_MsoNormal><SPAN XSSCleaned="FONT-SIZE: 14pt; COLOR: blue"><P class=EC_MsoNormal><SPAN XSSCleaned="FONT-WEIGHT: normal; FONT-SIZE: 16pt; COLOR: black">A minute passes, and the boy is still deep in prayer, with his head down.<SPAN XSSCleaned="COLOR: blue"><P class=EC_MsoNormal><SPAN XSSCleaned="FONT-SIZE: 14pt; COLOR: blue"><P class=EC_MsoNormal><SPAN XSSCleaned="FONT-WEIGHT: normal; FONT-SIZE: 16pt; COLOR: black">10 minutes pass, and still no movement from the boy.<SPAN XSSCleaned="COLOR: blue"><P class=EC_MsoNormal><SPAN XSSCleaned="FONT-SIZE: 14pt; COLOR: blue"><P class=EC_MsoNormal><SPAN XSSCleaned="FONT-WEIGHT: normal; FONT-SIZE: 16pt; COLOR: black">Finally, after 20 minutes with his head down, the girlfriend leans over and whispers to the boyfriend, 'I had no idea you were this religious.'<SPAN XSSCleaned="COLOR: blue"><P class=EC_MsoNormal><SPAN XSSCleaned="FONT-SIZE: 14pt; COLOR: blue"><P class=EC_MsoNormal><SPAN XSSCleaned="FONT-WEIGHT: normal; FONT-SIZE: 16pt; COLOR: black">The boy turns, and whispers back, <SPAN XSSCleaned="FONT-WEIGHT: normal; FONT-SIZE: 16pt; COLOR: black; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: " Bodoni MT Condensed?,?serif??>'And I had no idea your father was a pharmacist.'<SPAN XSSCleaned="COLOR: blue"><P class=EC_MsoNormal><SPAN XSSCleaned="FONT-SIZE: 14pt; COLOR: blue">

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-23-2008, 10:40 PM   #2
Sailfish

Default RE: Young Love

hate to say it but thats been posted several times before. So, to derail a bit I'll add this:<PRE style="FONT-FAMILY: verdana">She was sitting crossed legged on a hood of a ford
Filing down her nails with a emory board
Talking to her friends about people they knew
And allof the things that young girls do
When she said you see that guy in the baseball cap
I'd like to spend some time with a boy like that
Betty said I seen him at the hardware store
I think his name is Billy, but i'm not sure
And as they talked a little while he passed by
She smiled at him he just said "hi"
He was thinking to him self as he walked away
Man I'd like to find a girl like her someday
(Chorus)
Young love, strong love, true love
It's a new love
Their gonna make it through the hard times
Walk those lines
Young love
We'll she just couldn't stop her self from thinking about him
And at a store downtown she saw him again
she had both hands full
He held open the door
Said my name is Billy
I've seen you before
Can I help you with these
Can I give you a ride
Can I take you out on a Saturday night
She didn't have to say what she was feeling inside
He could see the answer shining in her eyes
(Chorus)
We'll from that day on
You couldn't keep them apart
They were side by side, heart to heart
Momma cried as Billy slipped the ring on her hand
And when the baby was born she was crying again
Well he worked real hard and put some money down
On a little old house at the edge of town
And that night as he held her he couldn't believe
That god had made a girl that he'd never ever leave
(Chorus)
She was sitting crossed legged on the hood of a ford
Filing down her nails with an emory board</PRE>
AUradar is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pensacola Fishing Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
How Did You Find Us?
Tell us how you heard about Pensacola Fishing Forum.

Log-in