WOW did I screw up today... - Page 6 - Pensacola Fishing Forum

Go Back   Pensacola Fishing Forum > General Discussion > Off Topic

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 11-10-2010, 01:24 PM   #51
Senior Member
Sailfish
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Da-Fun-We-Lack Springs Fla... The Bikini State
Posts: 2,054
Default

Man... Ya'll must not have that whole "mind over matter" issue figured out...

But, Run over (literally) at 19 and all the broken bones, 3rd degree burns way before that... Roll over crash a few years ago that mashed up an arm... Little things like spicy samichs ain't really that big of a deal...

So we need to finalize the sandwich size and sauce variety. As well the time frame. Personally, I don't want to try to "SPEED FEED" as I never really considered myself good at that unless it is a real small meal during a lunch break or somethin.

30 minutes might be too long but, woody, ya gotta realize that means more burn time for ye' ol' hogdogs...

And YES it can be filmed but I get DIBS (in writing) on ANY cash income from the VID...

So who can go through and make a post of the commited cash and the samich and swig guide lines? We are doing this at firehouse and their sauce. So we meet near the middle at the Crestview location?
Brent
hogdogs is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 

Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 11-10-2010, 01:28 PM   #52
WW2
Senior Member
Sailfish
 
WW2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 1,922
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Woody Woods View Post
You should agree to the same challenge Brent has agreed to...he's gonna get the shit kicked out of him
I haven't read 100% of the posts. What is the challenge at this point?
WW2 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-10-2010, 01:36 PM   #53
Senior Member
Sailfish
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Da-Fun-We-Lack Springs Fla... The Bikini State
Posts: 2,054
Default

Tentatively, just gotta eat a sub with some sort of hot sauce, take a swig from the bottle and wait a few minutes (time for a game of pool) before washin' out the fire...

Brent
hogdogs is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-10-2010, 01:42 PM   #54
WW2
Senior Member
Sailfish
 
WW2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 1,922
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hogdogs View Post
Tentatively, just gotta eat a sub with some sort of hot sauce, take a swig from the bottle and wait a few minutes (time for a game of pool) before washin' out the fire...

Brent
What about something to help choke down the bread. I don't think the rest will be too big of a problem but it would almost have to be a meatball sub or something so there is plenty of sauce to help that bread go down.
WW2 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-10-2010, 01:45 PM   #55
*^* JaiBo *^*
Grand Slam
 
Jason's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: (North Baker,FL) KRISPY KREME pro staff!
Posts: 27,769
Default

Years ago in New Orleans, I found a big ole display of hot sauces and tried a few.....I personally liked this un http://www.hotsauceworld.com/scorwomhotsa.html

It was not only HOT, it actually had a good flavor!!! I think at the time it was in the top 10 hottest in the world.....
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-10-2010, 05:04 PM   #56
Senior Member
Snapper
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Low earth orbit
Posts: 437
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hogdogs View Post
Man... Ya'll must not have that whole "mind over matter" issue figured out...

But, Run over (literally) at 19 and all the broken bones, 3rd degree burns way before that... Roll over crash a few years ago that mashed up an arm... Little things like spicy samichs ain't really that big of a deal...

So we need to finalize the sandwich size and sauce variety. As well the time frame. Personally, I don't want to try to "SPEED FEED" as I never really considered myself good at that unless it is a real small meal during a lunch break or somethin.

30 minutes might be too long but, woody, ya gotta realize that means more burn time for ye' ol' hogdogs...

And YES it can be filmed but I get DIBS (in writing) on ANY cash income from the VID...

So who can go through and make a post of the commited cash and the samich and swig guide lines? We are doing this at firehouse and their sauce. So we meet near the middle at the Crestview location?
Brent
Man I can't do C-view, have at it and I wish you the best. I know it may be out of the way for some (Pace) and I understand. You will not hurt my feelings wherever you have it, I just want to read about the results and see the video. If you have it in C-view be sure to let me know so I can send over an unopened bottle of Mad Dog.

Hogsdogs, you are correct, if this is going to happen, somebody needs to start a tally going. I will supply the sauce wherever it goes down, if it is in Pace, count me in for $150.00 (Hogdogs has to have the tablespoon for $25.00) else it is $125.00 for samiches for anyone who comes. That would be good for around 15 people but I ain't gonna leave anybody hungry within reason....

FO
Freedom Outlaw is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-10-2010, 05:49 PM   #57
Super Moderator
Blue Marlin
 
Downtime2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Tween Mulat an Milton
Posts: 5,855
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freedom Outlaw View Post
Man I can't do C-view, have at it and I wish you the best. I know it may be out of the way for some (Pace) and I understand. You will not hurt my feelings wherever you have it, I just want to read about the results and see the video. If you have it in C-view be sure to let me know so I can send over an unopened bottle of Mad Dog.

Hogsdogs, you are correct, if this is going to happen, somebody needs to start a tally going. I will supply the sauce wherever it goes down, if it is in Pace, count me in for $150.00 (Hogdogs has to have the tablespoon for $25.00) else it is $125.00 for samiches for anyone who comes. That would be good for around 15 people but I ain't gonna leave anybody hungry within reason....

FO
You do it in Crestucky when I can attend and I'll host. Show Brent da' money!!!
Downtime2 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-10-2010, 06:44 PM   #58
Senior Member
Sailfish
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Da-Fun-We-Lack Springs Fla... The Bikini State
Posts: 2,054
Default

Quote:
Show Brent da' money!!!

mrs.hogdogs who ain't into forums at all and thinks I just waste all this time said... So yer gonna get a new rod and reel? COOL!

DownTime... would be a cool way to meet ya!
I thought this mad mikes was a firehouse staple...
Brent

Last edited by hogdogs; 11-10-2010 at 06:47 PM.
hogdogs is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-10-2010, 08:06 PM   #59
Senior Member
Sailfish
 
jack2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: my home's in alabama
Posts: 1,684
Default

http://ushotstuff.com/Heat.Scale.htm

ok....this is the official heat scale for the contest. right?
let's put some cash on the one that goes the highest on the scale.

jack
jack2 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-10-2010, 08:15 PM   #60
ROLL TIDE ROLL
Grand Slam
 
Splittine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: 30' Up, Looking Down
Posts: 19,457
Default

I'll throw down some cash if it can be done.
Splittine is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Reply


Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pensacola Fishing Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
How Did You Find Us?
Tell us how you heard about Pensacola Fishing Forum.

Log-in



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:01 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 RC 2
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.