Wow!!!!! - Pensacola Fishing Forum

Go Back   Pensacola Fishing Forum > General Discussion > Off Topic

Old 11-08-2010, 08:44 AM   #1
White Marlin

Default Wow!!!!!

Look at # 23 people. The best team in Florida! Pigs are flying

1Oregon (50)9-014632Auburn (4)10-013893TCU (2)10-013404Boise State (3)8-013305Wisconsin8-111846LSU8-111537Ohio State8-111238Nebraska8-110679Stanford8-1105810Michigan State9-187611Oklahoma State8-183212Alabama7-279113Iowa7-277914Arkansas7-269615Utah8-165916Oklahoma7-256917Virginia Tech7-256318Mississippi State7-247719Arizona7-240320Missouri7-239521Nevada8-132822South Carolina6-315123UCF7-29924Florida6-38525Texas A&M6-379
Bullshark is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-08-2010, 12:18 PM   #2
Grand Slam

If I knew that Urban would be handing the ball over to Jordan Reed on Saturday, then I would be tempted to cheer, ........ but not just yet.

If he will do so, then U.F. will likely be headed to Hotlanta !
Emerald Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-08-2010, 12:33 PM   #3
Blue Marlin

Send a message via AIM to fisheye48

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emerald Ghost View Post
If I knew that Urban would be handing the ball over to Jordan Reed on Saturday, then I would be tempted to cheer, ........ but not just yet.

If he will do so, then U.F. will likely be headed to Hotlanta !

gotta get by USC first
fisheye48 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-08-2010, 12:59 PM   #4
Jiggin Finatic
Grand Slam

Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye48 View Post
gotta get by USC first
That is for sure, and it isn't a given either. Spurrier will have his team ready to go in the swamp, count on it.
lobsterman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-08-2010, 03:53 PM   #5
White Marlin

You will not win against any team in the sec west at the championship game. NO CHANCE!!!! UCF is ranked higher than all of us. I think it's in UF's, Miami and FSU's best interest to not make it to their respected conferences championship games. Some more respected than others.....
Old 11-08-2010, 04:01 PM   #6
Neptune calls me "Daddy"
Grand Slam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullshark View Post
I think it's in UF's, Miami and FSU's best interest to not make it to their respected conferences championship games. Some more respected than others.....
GREAT line...

Jim
jim t is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-08-2010, 04:15 PM   #7
White Marlin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullshark View Post
You will not win against any team in the sec west at the championship game. NO CHANCE!!!! UCF is ranked higher than all of us. I think it's in UF's, Miami and FSU's best interest to not make it to their respected conferences championship games. Some more respected than others.....
soooo.... we lay down against south carolina? or beat sc then just call the sec and say no thanks to the champ game? you're a sports guy - you shouldn't need anyone to give you the "that's why they play the game" examples. all that said, i'll of course be pulling for uf, but i ain't laying any money down against south carolina this week, and i def think either uf or usc is probably losing to auburn right now. they've got a few weeks till the champ game though, and a lot can happen between then and now. (read, i hope cam is cleared because i like him as a person. but IF there was some suspect activity, obviously auburn will not be nearly as strong)
K-Bill is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-08-2010, 06:05 PM   #8
Jiggin Finatic
Grand Slam

Quote:
Originally Posted by K-Bill View Post
soooo.... we lay down against south carolina? or beat sc then just call the sec and say no thanks to the champ game? you're a sports guy - you shouldn't need anyone to give you the "that's why they play the game" examples. all that said, i'll of course be pulling for uf, but i ain't laying any money down against south carolina this week, and i def think either uf or usc is probably losing to auburn right now. they've got a few weeks till the champ game though, and a lot can happen between then and now. (read, i hope cam is cleared because i like him as a person. but IF there was some suspect activity, obviously auburn will not be nearly as strong)
If Cam isn't cleared then they won't be going to the Championship game any way because he is an illegal player and they will forfeit all wins with him at the helm. But it takes the NCAA light years to figure all this stuff out so it could be way down the road before we find out the real truth. In the mean time I don't see anyone on either side beating Auburn, until possible Oregon and they will give their secondary fits with their passing attack.
lobsterman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-08-2010, 07:09 PM   #9
White Marlin

Quote:
Originally Posted by K-Bill View Post
Sooooo... Is there a chance in hell USC makes it to the SEC championship? B/C if not it has nothing to do with what I said. And yes I think you lay down on that game. But thats good for you b/c I have been wrong on my predictions in 90% of the games this year.
Old 11-08-2010, 07:14 PM   #10
White Marlin

I just found out that USC is in the east which could be your saving grace. At least you get to root for the old ball coach again

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pensacola Fishing Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
How Did You Find Us?
Tell us how you heard about Pensacola Fishing Forum.

Log-in