War Eagle!!! Nat'l Champs!!! - Pensacola Fishing Forum

Go Back   Pensacola Fishing Forum > General Discussion > Off Topic

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 01-26-2011, 11:26 PM   #1
Senior Member
Snapper
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 556
Default War Eagle!!! Nat'l Champs!!!

;c)
HeartofDixie is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 

Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 01-26-2011, 11:30 PM   #2
Neptune calls me "Daddy"
Grand Slam
 
jim t's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 9,074
Default

DUDE... it's 2011.

You're 1-0... big deal

So are are few other teams. Like the GATORS!!!

Jim
jim t is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-26-2011, 11:34 PM   #3
Senior Member
Blue Marlin
 
fisheye48's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: West Texas
Posts: 4,958
Send a message via AIM to fisheye48
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeartofDixie View Post
;c)
you do know the game was a few weeks ago right? guess auburn is just now getting it on tv
fisheye48 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-27-2011, 04:06 AM   #4
Senior Member
White Marlin
 
Bullshark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 3,363
Default

I thought this was the thread I've been waiting for! You know the one where we find out that the NCAA decided to enforce the rules on auburn the same as the rest of the schools. Still waiting....... Ohio st. kids sell crap that belongs to them for a few hundred bucks and they are out 5 games next year while Cam Newton's father openly silicates $200,000 from schools and gets caught after denying it. Then the butt bags tell us hey we admit a major rule was broken and admit the father was caught in a bold faced lie and we are going to let it go and trust Mr Newton is telling the truth when he says his computer stealing son who was the only kid with value to be kicked out of UF in history never knew his dad was shopping him god $..... It was never brought up by Mr. Newton to Cam or any of the coaches to Cam in the recruiting process. Never........ You guys must have some bigtime alums in the NCAA. National Champions*
Bullshark is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-27-2011, 11:39 AM   #5
Senior Member
Snapper
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 556
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye48 View Post
you do know the game was a few weeks ago right? guess auburn is just now getting it on tv
Yeah smartass, I know when the game was played. And guess what...I'll be bragging (like any other fanbase would) about being Nat'l Champs for months and months to come!

And to those waiting for the NCAA to take the title away from AU. Hahahahaha...just keep waiting and keep coming up with alegations/lies...its comical. I know AU Athl. Dir (JayJacobs) personally and I'm best friends with an assoicate athle dir...so, I'll tell you this, per the NCAA to AU, the title will NEVER be take away and that AU was NEVER under investigation...Miss St boosters were but not AU. No proof, No evidence, No money changed hands, No nothing...Hell, the solicitation didn't even involve AU or Cam. Its done folks, GET OVER IT!!!

WAR EAGLE! to my fellow AU Alums out there! Nat'l CHAMPS baby!!!!!!

Last edited by HeartofDixie; 01-27-2011 at 05:44 PM.
HeartofDixie is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-27-2011, 11:43 AM   #6
Senior Member
Grouper
 
Fish Happens's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Pensacola, FL
Posts: 710
Default

__________________
-Tight Lines-
Captain Chris Williams
Tackle Store | Charters | Twitter | Facebook
Fish Happens is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-27-2011, 12:05 PM   #7
Senior Member
White Marlin
 
K-Bill's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Crestucky, Boggy, Pcola
Posts: 3,114
Default

LOL... this is a joke, right?

woo-hoo!!! tim tebow, hiesman trophy winner 2007! woo-hoo, go gators!

woo-hoo!!! atlanta braves!! world series champs 1995! yall haters can't see us!
K-Bill is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-27-2011, 12:19 PM   #8
Jiggin Finatic
Grand Slam
 
lobsterman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Okaloosa
Posts: 8,542
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullshark View Post
I thought this was the thread I've been waiting for! You know the one where we find out that the NCAA decided to enforce the rules on auburn the same as the rest of the schools. Still waiting....... Ohio st. kids sell crap that belongs to them for a few hundred bucks and they are out 5 games next year while Cam Newton's father openly silicates $200,000 from schools and gets caught after denying it. Then the butt bags tell us hey we admit a major rule was broken and admit the father was caught in a bold faced lie and we are going to let it go and trust Mr Newton is telling the truth when he says his computer stealing son who was the only kid with value to be kicked out of UF in history never knew his dad was shopping him god $..... It was never brought up by Mr. Newton to Cam or any of the coaches to Cam in the recruiting process. Never........ You guys must have some bigtime alums in the NCAA. National Champions*

It's coming soon to a theater near you.
lobsterman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-27-2011, 12:34 PM   #9
Senior Member
Grouper
 
Fish Happens's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Pensacola, FL
Posts: 710
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by K-Bill View Post
LOL... this is a joke, right?

woo-hoo!!! tim tebow, hiesman trophy winner 2007! woo-hoo, go gators!

woo-hoo!!! atlanta braves!! world series champs 1995! yall haters can't see us!
Ahh the joys of living in the past. sadly, everyone is guilty of it.

Too bad the braves cant win another one. That would be fun to c.
__________________
-Tight Lines-
Captain Chris Williams
Tackle Store | Charters | Twitter | Facebook
Fish Happens is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-27-2011, 01:01 PM   #10
Senior Member
Grouper
 
AUtiger01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Daphne, AL
Posts: 617
Default

Wirelessly posted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish Happens
Quote:
Originally Posted by K-Bill View Post
LOL... this is a joke, right?

woo-hoo!!! tim tebow, hiesman trophy winner 2007! woo-hoo, go gators!

woo-hoo!!! atlanta braves!! world series champs 1995! yall haters can't see us!
Ahh the joys of living in the past. sadly, everyone is guilty of it.

Too bad the braves cant win another one. That would be fun to c.
Really? It was two weeks ago, not 15 years.
AUtiger01 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Reply


Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pensacola Fishing Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
How Did You Find Us?
Tell us how you heard about Pensacola Fishing Forum.

Log-in



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:28 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 RC 2
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.