Mingo

Default us soldier throws his medals and stars!!! and quits

hamhands is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-26-2011, 02:05 PM   #2
CCC
Grand Slam

Sounds to me like he should be prosecuted under UCMJ. I didn't hear him say once he was ORDERED to kill the two INNOCENT individuals that he killed. As far as the shooting of the mosques, those clips and testimony could easily be edited to not show the enemy fire being taken from the mosque that it has WIDELY been reported happens all the time. The enemy fires on our troops and then seeks shelter in a mosque knowing that we are not supposed to fire into a mosque. War is hell and people die, including innocent bystanders, if there were in fact MURDERS or atrocities commited then I hope those responsible are prosecuted, but I would hope they would start with the individual admitting his part in those murders.
CCC is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-26-2011, 07:37 PM   #3
Snapper

Sounds like he's pretty proud of himself for intentionally breaking the law and failure to follow established rules of engagement. If his "story" is true, he and his fellow lawbreakers need to be in jail.
stringle is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-26-2011, 10:56 PM   #4
Snapper

I agree with Ya"ll seems like rules were broken here from what i saw. he's no type of jar head i've ever been around. Honor first was"nt his code. I think he just wants some attention.
sureline is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-27-2011, 12:58 AM   #5
Trigger

This man has brought no honor upon himself nor to the memory of any of the brave men that gave their life's for their country. As a Veteran who has served in the middle east this man makes me sick. If crimes have been committed then those responsible should be prosecuted accordingly.
local_hooker is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-27-2011, 01:15 AM   #6
Neptune calls me "Daddy"
Grand Slam

Not being a grunt I cannot imagine what he did and whether or not it was condoned, winked at, or a rogue event.

This crap happens in every war.

It shouldn't, but it will.

I hope the USMC investigates his charges and acts accordingly.

But I think this is a year or two old and the USMC has done a little investigation already. Either they have decided to let a discontent former Marine to simply have his rant and ignore it, or it might be embarrassing to look too hard.

Again, CRAP like this happens in every war.

Jim

PS... I'm an anti Iraq War guy.
jim t is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-27-2011, 09:08 AM   #7
*^* JaiBo *^*
Grand Slam

"With this being said" is his favorite verbage....I believe he is wording the dramatic scenario's to make it appear these poor folks aren't terrorist's. Sorta like they blew up a house when they were being fired upon not knowing ifin they were the correct targets!!! Were they fired upon after blowing up the house???

It sounds to me he's looking fer government handouts by the "mental" stress this has placed on him, but due to him openly admitting killing innocent folk...that's a war crime and he needs to be punished severely! It didn't seem like he was to sincerely apologetic about killing innocent folk....He's just a piece of turd!!!

Last edited by Jason; 02-27-2011 at 09:10 AM.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-27-2011, 09:20 AM   #8
Grand Slam

I know that I am probably stereotyping here, but does this guy look like an ex Marine to you ?
Emerald Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-27-2011, 01:06 PM   #9
Sailfish

He is admitting to murder. Not saying it was ordered by anyone, but that he did it for his own enjoyment and by his own free will. He doesn't sound like he is blaming the military or anyone else, except for the sharade at the begining.

He got caught up in some things over there that happens in war. He feels a ton of guilt for it, probably sees these victims in his dreams and is trying to find a way to sleep at night. He will be haunted for the rest of his life.
sniper is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-27-2011, 01:22 PM   #10
CCC
Grand Slam

Sniper it sounded EXACTLY like he was blaming the millitary to me. Saying they were congratulated and even rewarded for kills. Maybe that is just the way I took it but it seems that others have said they feel the same way I do. I will say again, as an ex Army guy it is funny how everyone that takes that oath is all for the sign on bonuses and the paid for education but then let there be a war and it is throw our medals and question the motivation for going to war. Bottom line is I could give a rats ass what this guy sees in his sleep and what haunts him, he should have thought about that when he was committing COLD BLOODED MURDER and now should serve time for his confession of crimes.
And by the way if you do some research on google of this guy he VERY anti war, anti commander in chief, and pretty much blames everything that he did on the millitary.

Last edited by CCC; 02-27-2011 at 01:33 PM.
CCC is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pensacola Fishing Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
How Did You Find Us?
Tell us how you heard about Pensacola Fishing Forum.

Log-in