Urban Meyer - Pensacola Fishing Forum

Go Back   Pensacola Fishing Forum > General Discussion > Off Topic

Old 11-29-2010, 09:23 PM   #1
Grouper

Default Urban Meyer

OK, I'm not trying to salt any wounds, but seriously, dude needs to get control. He's got a player tweeting about UF fans, saying they should go die, apparently Rainey was calling the girl he threatened again (after the game), and he allowed the players to trash the visiting locker room at Doak. Now, I know what visiting locker rooms are like, they're crap holes, so it's no big deal, but it's the fact that he is allowing these things to take place without disciplining his players. I think it is completely inexcusable and lacks any class. They got beat, bad, it's not the first time that's happened this year, I would think they'd be able to comport themselves a little better. From what I've heard, that freshmen class is wild and out of control egomaniacs. Maybe you guys can bring in Randy Shannon to clean up the players' images (just kidding).
Buckethead is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-29-2010, 10:03 PM   #2
Blue Marlin

The school should be fined for all the mess or destruction in the locker room. OR better yet urban meyer should be fined. Thats one thing about FLORIDA STATE, it didn't matter how bad we got beat Bobby always showed CLASS and never talked bad about another team or coach. At the end of the game urban wouldn't even say a word to Jimbo. urban is a Douche.
Pinksnappertrapper is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-29-2010, 10:32 PM   #3
Neptune calls me "Daddy"
Grand Slam

Sorry... is that the same Bobby that taught his players to play until the "echo of the wistle..."

He was a GREAT coach, but even Saint Bobby had his faults...

Jim
jim t is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-29-2010, 10:49 PM   #4
Grouper

I was concerned about what you wrote as I try to follow the program closely and have not heard or read of any of this happening. Please post a link to where you recieved the information from. I have a good friend who works at the stadium and will check with him but I'm sure he would have called me to give me some crap if that happened.
finfever61 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-30-2010, 07:35 AM   #5
Grand Slam

[QUOTE=jim t;593011]Sorry... is that the same Bobby that taught his players to play until the "echo of the wistle..."
.................................................. .................................................. .....
And 141 cases of academic fraud, Pete Warrick, and Darnell Dockett, and deliberately attempting to stomp Grossman's hand on the sideline, and intentionally twisting Earnest Grahams knee in the pile to injure him.
And Bobby's players list goes on and on.
Oh, how soon you have forgotten what Saint Bobby recruited and allowed to take place.
Congratulations to FSU in their big win Saturday and a chance to play for the ACC Championship, but we haven't gotten amnesia.
Emerald Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-30-2010, 09:18 AM   #6
Snapper

Was this in the WikiLeaks? I missed both...
BOHUNTER1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-30-2010, 09:53 AM   #7
Blue Marlin

Fl's coach is an asshole, he has no respect and fl will be nothing with him there.
Old 11-30-2010, 10:33 AM   #8
White Marlin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinksnappercatcher View Post
Fl's coach is an asshole, he has no respect and fl will be nothing with him there.
hahaha... yeah good call. a nat'l champ, a heisman winner, and an sec champ. in his first 3 yrs of running the program. yeah we had a bad year, yeah we got stomped, i'm not making excuses for trashing the locker room, urban can't control some kid with an i-phone updating his facebook or twitter - but i ain't making excuses for them either. bucket was right about what he said. was crazy. no excuse. hope he's punished. don't know about rainey though. like him or not, to say uf will be nothing with him there is plain wrong - since they've already done stuff with him there.
K-Bill is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-30-2010, 10:47 AM   #9
Trigger

I read an article about the "go kill yourselves, and die slowly..." thing yesterday, but I can't find the link for the life of me. I think it was on Bleacher Report.

Couldn't find a legitimate news article about the locker room, but it's all over the message boards:

http://forum.gatorsports.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=6826
tld15uga is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-30-2010, 10:58 AM   #10
Blue Marlin

College football is supposed to be fun, respectful, ect.. When a coach looses and cant even shake the other coaches hand what does that show the players. And for all the "nat'l champ, heisman winner, and sec champ, you said it yourself. They had a good team with a good/ok coach. Now they have no talent since just about all their players left and the coach just has a different attitude. You have to man up be respectful and take the losses with the wins.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pensacola Fishing Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
How Did You Find Us?
Tell us how you heard about Pensacola Fishing Forum.

Log-in