Share EVERYTHING plans with Verizon - Pensacola Fishing Forum

Go Back   Pensacola Fishing Forum > General Discussion > Off Topic

Old 07-15-2012, 10:59 AM   #1
Snapper

Default Share EVERYTHING plans with Verizon

Have you heard about verizon's new share everything plans?

If you have laptops, tablet, kindle, or IPads type devices and currently only use them on wifi, Verizons new plans are an increditable value.

Also if you have ever looked into a mobile hotpot (mobile high speed internet) and the cost was to high, now you have much cheaper options.

You may not need Cox or Att for internet..
Also why pay for internet that you can only use when you are home.

I know most people spend more time away from home...think about it.

Now this option is not for everyone. if you stream videos all day and everyday. If you skype all day and everyday you will pay to much, currently. But the average internet use does not use that much data.

I review tons of accounts everyday and just about every customer says they use their phone all the time, but they've only used a gig, to gig and a half of internet, if that. Again, its streaming videos/movies that eats up your data. So don't be scared of this option.

It would be wise to look into how these rate changes can effect your current bill if you are already a Verizon customer. Especially multiple smart phone accounts. Sometimes the savings are incredible and the benefits are giving you more for less.....not everyone, so look into your options. You can keep what you have of course, but you may be able to save!

If you have Verizon or want to become a Verizon customer, and you have any question please PM me.

If you are interested anyone wanting a mobile hotspot, I will offer you aFREE mifi 4g mobile hot spot device, for the rest of this month!

By appointment only!

I am local to Pensacola. My store is it mobile highway in front of Publix. Please PM and we can talk and set up apptointment times.

thx Jason

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-15-2012, 11:30 AM   #2
Grand Slam

Jason, cheaper than the old plans, My ass I have the unlimited plan from Altell over to Verizon. I have heard in order to keep my plan I must pay full price for a new phone. If that's true Good by Verizon they are the best for coverage but not the cheapest by far. You tell me if that is true about the new phone costing full price or not.
sealark is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-15-2012, 01:49 PM   #3
Snapper

That is correct....

If you wanna keep that unlimited plan you would have to buy a phone on your own without a discount. You will get 2GB for the same money and your plan stays the same.

There are some customers this will greatly affect, like I said.

The fact is wireless isn't meant to be the data king for everything just yet. Look at the company who give you the best service, Verizon and Att. Neither of them give you unlimited data anymore and haven't for some years now. Your other choice Tmobile give you unlimited but the put back on edge service which is slower than slow after 2gb. Sprint is your only option for unlimited data. some people may enjoy that but most know better by now..... Why did you get unlimited originally, because nobody used the internet and they offered it to gain interest but it sucked...

A few years passed and it became a usable product when evdo launched. Even with this change you still did not have fully functionable use...

Back then your voice plan would cost you $80 to $100 dollars for 900-1000 minutes of just talk time, correct?

Times have changed, now talking and text is unlimited for $40 on a smart phone, now it's about the amount of use on your data plan.

Your phone can now provide internet to all of your wifi devices, and you can hook up 5 other if not 10 other wifi devices.

So you can now provide internet to your entire family and friends off your 1 data package...plans like this have never been needed because the service wasnt quality, and you never could hook up multiple devices to your internet package. Let alone do it all WIRELESSLY VIA WIFI!

Now I bet our 4g beats 90% of your home internet, and it will only get better.

Unlimited data kills the bandwidth for the network, in turn your phone service lacks with bad service. In time as the networks grow and the fcc opens more air spcace for wireless companies things will change again and at some point I see unlimited.

My best friend went to sprint because he got hooked by the word unlimited. Now I call him and I cant get through to him, network busy. I have to keep dialing until network space is available. Sometimes I make 2-3 calls and I still cant get him. That in my opinion is rediculous especially because I really on my phone. I also feed my family off of what I sell and I dont want a sub par product. I want the best and like the 100,000,000+ customers we have are willing to pay for that quality.

I never said we where cheap, I said you may be able to save!

We all have to except change, with everything. Heck I am driving to mobile as I type. My daugter is using her tablet off my hotspot, and because I have a 4g device when my phone rings I still have internet so my daughter can still use her tablet. This is why I love change. Heck its awesome.....

I know some people are not happy but really it is what it is. Really look into your data usage and make what ever decision you think you need to do. A lot of people are not affected and are saving.

Last edited by lighttackle2fun; 07-15-2012 at 01:59 PM.
lighttackle2fun is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-15-2012, 06:38 PM   #4
Sailfish

Unlimited data doesn't kill the bandwidth for the network, because VZW will sell you all you want for a price.
The hotspot should be part of the unlimited data plan, not 30 bucks a month extra (for unl) as VZW wants to tack it on to my grandfathered unl plan. Foxfi is free and works just fine and VZW doesnt seem to push the issue as long as you dont use tons of data for thehotspot. So screw paying for the hotspot.
There isnt enough competition in the wireless phone business. VZW, ATT, Sprint and Tmob are it. I think all the companies are in collusion with each other including the cable tv compainie and are keeping the data price up. If someone offered true unlimited 20-30gb a month, cox and comcast HSI would be gone.
If there was a true unlimited carrier then we would have competition.
VZW has 93 million customers, ATT has 95 something million and the other two have crumbs. Neither one of the big two give a shit about customer service.
Were basically stuick with you cause you the lesser of two evils!

Rock on

Billd
dockmaster is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-15-2012, 07:22 PM   #5
Grand Slam

I pay less than $100 a month and have two phones my wife's is a dumb phone without data or messaging. I have a droid X and use maybe at the most a hair over 2 gb. of data and have no messaging. You tell me how I can save money over my present plan. using 3 Gb of data a month and nothing else on one phone. I'll PM you my number you can check.
sealark is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-15-2012, 07:28 PM   #6
Snapper

Your right! I just work in wireless and have for over 13 years. A ton has changed for the better. But again it is about the money of course.

None of the internet providers give you great high speed internet for less than $50 and you can not use it but at home. So yeah its unlimited. You pay $30 and you can use it in 90% of the entire country. It should cost you more if you can take it with you, in all fairness and use it all you want.

At one point it will get back to unlimited. If you pay yes VERIZON will let you use all you want. The fact is not everyone uses it every minute of every day. So they know the network wont get slammed. People wont pay for that usage and will live with it. Those who do pay the pipper until the networks can handle the usage.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pensacola Fishing Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
How Did You Find Us?
Tell us how you heard about Pensacola Fishing Forum.

Log-in