http://www.ronpaul2008.com/

http://www.youtube.com/profile_video...Paul2008dotcom
Nat is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-14-2007, 09:01 PM   #2
Snapper

Default RE: Politics,,,,,Ron Paul 2008

I like Ron Paul, but don't think he stands a chance.
RUSTY is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-15-2007, 12:31 AM   #3
Blue Marlin

Thank you for the link. That is a interesting person.
Old 10-15-2007, 01:26 AM   #4
Topwater Bluefish fan
Sailfish

he's for the 2nd admendment, can't be all bad !
Baitcaster is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-15-2007, 03:43 AM   #5
Grouper

Hmmm....

Ross Perot.... = RP from Texas....

Now, Ron Paul = RP form Texas....

Didn't Ross cause problems by causing good republican votes to go to him and then Bill got in office? Could this be the same thing? Hell, I don't even know who else is running but I know that there is this Obama guy and of course Hillery.

I guess I need to start doing my homework on this!!! Thanks for the link!
Chris Couture is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-15-2007, 08:35 AM   #6
Ruby Red Lip

Will look for the link....but honestly, I have seen homemade signs only for this candidate including spraypainted sheets hanging on old deserted buildings and cheap handbrushed painted picket signs. I thought this candidate was for a local high school president. This guy does not have a chance without any funding for advertisements...not talking local stuff but nationally. Sucks but is true. I will visit the link and see what he is about tho. Thanks for the link.
JustJosh'n is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-15-2007, 01:30 PM   #7
Mingo

Well, the guy sure is consistent over a long period of time. He is the antithesis of all things Hillary, that's for sure. If nothing else, I'd sure like to see his ideas gain some legs

Doug
LibertyCall is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-15-2007, 06:32 PM   #8
Nat
Grouper

Quote:
JustJosh'n (10/15/2007)Will look for the link....but honestly, I have seen homemade signs only for this candidate including spraypainted sheets hanging on old deserted buildings and cheap handbrushed painted picket signs. I thought this candidate was for a local high school president. This guy does not have a chance without any funding for advertisements...not talking local stuff but nationally. Sucks but is true. I will visit the link and see what he is about tho. Thanks for the link.
http://video.msn.com/video.aspx/?mkt=en-us&brand=msnbc&tab=m5&rf=http://www.msnbc.msn.com/&search=MSNBC&q=ron%20paul%20fundraising&a mp;submit=Search&id=11881780&FORM=AE&g s=1&os=10&fg=&from=00&vid=911a8242-d311-42e5-88ad-f54093eec58a&playlist=videoByTag:mk:us:vs:0:ta g:News_Editors%20Picks,2:ns:MSNVideo_Top_Cats:10 :sd:-1:ind:1:ff:8A&wa=wsignin1.0

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=650 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=700 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD colSpan=3><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD><CENTER> </CENTER></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top align=left width=430></TD><TD width=30></TD><TD vAlign=top align=left width=200></TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top align=left width=430><DIV class=post><H3 class=storytitle id=post-2313>Ron Paul Raises a ?Stunning? $5 Million for Third Quarter </H3>October 3rd, 2007 <DIV class=storycontent>

At the beginning of the second half-hour of Wolf Blitzer?s ?Situation Room? on CNN, he began with the news about Ron Paul?s third-quarter fundraising totals:<BLOCKQUOTE>

Some stunning political news this hour concerning Ron Paul: The Republican presidential hopeful is low in the national and state polls, but now, when it comes to campaign cash, he?s standing very tall.

Ron Paul?s campaign reports that the congressman from Texas raised five million dollars over the past three months. That?s in the same neighborhood as what rival John McCain is expected to report, and it?s five times what former Arkansas governor Mike Huckabee reportedly raised. It?s also more than three million dollars more than Paul raised over the first six months of this year. Paul can partially credit his big bucks to a strong following on the Internet.</BLOCKQUOTE>

MSNBC?s Nora O?Donnell seemed astonished at the announcement.

ABC World News Tonight is flying to New Hampshire to interview Ron for tonight?s show. Earlier today, ABC called Ron?s totals ?jaw-dropping.?</DIV></DIV></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
Old 10-20-2007, 10:36 AM   #9
Nat
Grouper

Congressional webpage here

http://www.house.gov/paul/

Who is Ron Paul?

http://www.house.gov/paul/bio.shtml

You can join the Pensacola Ron Paul Group here

http://ronpaul.meetup.com/cities/us/fl/pensacola/

watch this video

http://www.ronpaul.org/

CAN NOT BE BOUGHT BY SPECIAL INTEREST
Old 10-20-2007, 01:17 PM   #10
Grouper

Come on guys. He's a kook.

Disband the CIA and the FBI? Really. Anything past that is all BS. When is one of these libertarians going to lose the crazy fringe stuff and just support reality.

He has so many good points, but others are just out there as if he was from outer space.

And, David, the "fair tax" is still a crock. Prebates..........................really? Why not just stick with what we have and revamp the tax code making it more reasonable and utilizing the system that is already in place?
Xanadu is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pensacola Fishing Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
How Did You Find Us?
Tell us how you heard about Pensacola Fishing Forum.

Log-in