Oprah(the PREACHER) - Pensacola Fishing Forum

Go Back   Pensacola Fishing Forum > General Discussion > Off Topic

Old 04-23-2008, 01:26 AM   #1
Trigger

Default Oprah(the PREACHER)

To all Real Christians. Please read this. Oprah, your wives' hero has formed her own religion.

She believes that God is a self feeling and not a belief! Don't forget that she is backing Barrack O'bama. This lady and her little helper are true examples of the the anti-Christ!. This lady has over 3 million followers. Show this clip to your loved ones and then pray for our world!

okay, I can't get the link to attach. But if someone could help me I'd appreciate it.

Google Oprah's new religion!! It's sick!:sick
SPECKDECK is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-23-2008, 03:33 AM   #2
Grand Slam

Send a message via AIM to Tuna Man Send a message via MSN to Tuna Man Send a message via Yahoo to Tuna Man
Default RE: Oprah(the PREACHER)

Quote:
SPECKDECK (4/22/2008)To all Real Christians. Please read this. Oprah, your wives' hero has formed her own religion.
She believes that God is a self feeling and not a belief! Don't forget that she is backing Barrack O'bama. This lady and her little helper are true examples of the the anti-Christ!. This lady has over 3 million followers. Show this clip to your loved ones and then pray for our world!

okay, I can't get the link to attach. But if someone could help me I'd appreciate it.
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...=Google+Search

Tuna Man is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-25-2008, 02:28 AM   #3
Trigger

No opinions??? I can't believe it........ha ha

Thanks for the help Tuna!
Old 04-25-2008, 09:35 AM   #4
White Marlin

Send a message via Yahoo to konz

One thing I've always lived by.....never talk politics or religion with somebody you don't know.
konz is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-25-2008, 06:09 PM   #5
Snapper

Quote:
SPECKDECK (4/22/2008)To all Real Christians. Please read this. Oprah, your wives' hero has formed her own religion.

Since you think Oprah is a true example of the anti-Christ, what is your definition of a "Real Christian"?
RUSTY is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-25-2008, 06:42 PM   #6
Grouper

that would be the scary ones, Rusty
mudskipper is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-25-2008, 07:37 PM   #7
Grouper

I like oysters and beer.

Does baby Jesus like Oprah?
Xanadu is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-26-2008, 01:38 AM   #8
Trigger

Looks like their all voting for Barack Speckdeck!
Sharkbait410 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-26-2008, 03:03 AM   #9
Trigger

I guess so. Guess I was bored and just wanted to stir it up a bit and get some thoughts on the subject. I usually avoid politics and religion as a general topic of conversation, but this one just hit a nerve. Besides, try counting the number of threads of political propaganda thrown up this year. Hey, it's an election year!!

I guess that my definition of a real Christian is one that knows that the only way to heaven is through Jesus Christ and has accepted him as their personal savior. I'm not here to preach, just informing everyone of the misleading information and crazy thoughts that such a larger than life TV icon is passing around.

I'll make sure to consider my topics more carefully in the future.

I'm no bible beater and don't claim to be the perfect Christian, but I thought I'd pass along the info to anyone interested that currently supports anything that Oprah is involved with!:usaflag

one nation under GOD!!!
Old 04-26-2008, 01:55 PM   #10
Trigger

Quote:
Sharkbait410 (4/25/2008)Looks like their all voting for Barack Speckdeck!
Quote:
SPECKDECK (4/26/2008)I guess so.
i'm sorry guys, but ya'll are hillarious!!!! to even think minds work this way has brought laughter back into my life. ya'll think your "real" christians and everyone else isn't because they dont want to get caught up with the drama of discussing religion and politics on here. at least you have each other on this one lmao...again sorry, i haven't giggled in ages.

since you two are the REAL christians on here, i'd love to talk over alot of stuff with ya, just not on here...like what churches have become, what people do in their life to show their faith, and so forth...might even go over a few scriptures, by memory of course (i learned alot in first calvery christian academy)...maybe we can talk about how REAL christians seem to believe that anyone else that doesn't agree with them are the anti-christ....now thats hillarious. hey, let me know, always up for a spiratual debate.

all laughter aside, would be great to get together on this, unless your wanting to sacrifice me to the lions...no wait, those weren't christians, anyhoooo, let me know ;-)
lil_fisherman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pensacola Fishing Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
How Did You Find Us?
Tell us how you heard about Pensacola Fishing Forum.

Log-in