opinions about girls with tattoos... - Page 14 - Pensacola Fishing Forum

Go Back   Pensacola Fishing Forum > General Discussion > Off Topic

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 07-16-2011, 09:01 PM   #131
Senior Member
Grouper
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Fairhope AL
Posts: 911
Default

How about honoring your Grandfather by living an exceptional life
Performing beyond expectations. Excelling not only in your chosen career but in your Personal life as well! Set an example with your character and your actions Then when people look at you and want to be like you
It will give you an opportunity to explain your grandfathers influence.
Anyone with $50 bucks can get a tattoo. Not everyone has the character, discipline and drive to make the choice to be different from the crowd. You don't have
It now, no one does at fifteen. But deciding to live that life and acting
Upon it will send you down the road to obtaining those qualities. It is a
Lifelong pursuit , and most of it is uphill.
camuchi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 

Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 07-16-2011, 09:02 PM   #132
Registered User
Mingo
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 143
Default

loser.




you could get our local lighthouse..



Get this one, its appropriate 1 day a year.

hamhands is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-16-2011, 09:50 PM   #133
Senior Member
Mingo
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Old River, Perdido Key
Posts: 186
Default

Camuchi,
I've never met you, but I'd like to buy you a beer. Call it royalties, because I will use your words in raising my own sons.
Doug
LibertyCall is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-16-2011, 10:38 PM   #134
Senior Member
Blue Marlin
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Pensacola, Fl.
Posts: 5,634
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CallMeQuig View Post
So "X" you are going to war and you have to chose between "mohawk" and "clean cut" to breif you. Both have the same education. Both have the same amount of time in the military. "Clean Cut" has been a desk jockey from day one. "Mohawk" has lived in the region where you will be fighting.

You are going to pick "clean cut" because you can't take "mohawk's" briefing seriously? I'll take "mohawk"! Once again, image has nothing to do with knowledge.
As for the dildo... U figure out what you want to do with it! lol

LOL...The flaw in your whole deal is Mohawk is not even going to be there in the military, so he's not going to war. They have "Standards".

I suspect you have never been in the military. Have you?

And if you don't mind me asking. What is your age group?
X-Shark is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-16-2011, 10:43 PM   #135
Senior Member
Blue Marlin
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Pensacola, Fl.
Posts: 5,634
Default

Quote:
the military adjusts their standards to fit their need for personel. right now they can afford a higher standard. it has not always been this way nor will it always remain this way.

Key words here are :
Quote:
it has not always been this way nor will it always remain this way.
I suspect you are correct with the way societies standards have slipped. It is sad and unfortinuate.
X-Shark is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-16-2011, 10:47 PM   #136
Senior Member
Grand Slam
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Offshore with the merMEN
Posts: 6,427
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by camuchi View Post
How about honoring your Grandfather by living an exceptional life
Performing beyond expectations. Excelling not only in your chosen career but in your Personal life as well! Set an example with your character and your actions Then when people look at you and want to be like you
It will give you an opportunity to explain your grandfathers influence.
Anyone with $50 bucks can get a tattoo. Not everyone has the character, discipline and drive to make the choice to be different from the crowd. You don't have
It now, no one does at fifteen. But deciding to live that life and acting
Upon it will send you down the road to obtaining those qualities. It is a
Lifelong pursuit , and most of it is uphill.
Maybe he is just a redneck.



aroundthehorn is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-17-2011, 05:05 PM   #137
Senior Member
Mingo
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Bay Minette, AL
Posts: 187
Default

Gentlemen you are wasting time talking about the benefits/drawbacks of tattoo's with someone WHOSE MOTHER AND FATHER signed a consent form for him to be able to get one AT FIFTEEN YEARS OLD!

I cannot even fathom the results of my having ASKED my parents this.

This would be somewhat akin to arguing politics with the children of some of the Hippies at a Rainbow Family Gathering. He's been indoctrinated to believe it's OK. If his parents both have them, why would he think otherwise.

Bet you whatever you can afford to lose, his parents aren't white collar, upper level wage earner's, nor will he ever be.
RobertD is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-17-2011, 05:12 PM   #138
Senior Member
Grand Slam
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Offshore with the merMEN
Posts: 6,427
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobertD View Post
Gentlemen you are wasting time talking about the benefits/drawbacks of tattoo's with someone WHOSE MOTHER AND FATHER signed a consent form for him to be able to get one AT FIFTEEN YEARS OLD!

I cannot even fathom the results of my having ASKED my parents this.

This would be somewhat akin to arguing politics with the children of some of the Hippies at a Rainbow Family Gathering. He's been indoctrinated to believe it's OK. If his parents both have them, why would he think otherwise.

Bet you whatever you can afford to lose, his parents aren't white collar, upper level wage earner's, nor will he ever be.
Hahahaha.... So true.



aroundthehorn is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-17-2011, 05:18 PM   #139
Senior Member
Sailfish
 
?MEGA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: gulf breeze
Posts: 1,604
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobertD View Post
Gentlemen you are wasting time talking about the benefits/drawbacks of tattoo's with someone WHOSE MOTHER AND FATHER signed a consent form for him to be able to get one AT FIFTEEN YEARS OLD!

I cannot even fathom the results of my having ASKED my parents this.

This would be somewhat akin to arguing politics with the children of some of the Hippies at a Rainbow Family Gathering. He's been indoctrinated to believe it's OK. If his parents both have them, why would he think otherwise.

Bet you whatever you can afford to lose, his parents aren't white collar, upper level wage earner's, nor will he ever be.
maybe.. but do you think their stomach stick out farther than their chests?
?MEGA is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-17-2011, 05:19 PM   #140
Senior Member
Grand Slam
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Offshore with the merMEN
Posts: 6,427
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ?MEGA View Post
maybe.. but do you think their stomach stick out farther than their chests?

Check out his photo album and see for yourself.



aroundthehorn is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Reply


Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pensacola Fishing Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
How Did You Find Us?
Tell us how you heard about Pensacola Fishing Forum.

Log-in



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:14 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 RC 2
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.