for the nascar fans - Pensacola Fishing Forum

Go Back   Pensacola Fishing Forum > General Discussion > Off Topic

Old 03-20-2011, 03:12 PM   #1
Blue Marlin

Send a message via AIM to fisheye48
Default for the nascar fans

http://sports.yahoo.com/nascar/news?...bristol_031911

will somebody please tell this woman a few things #1 quit complaining everytime you get in a wreck. #2 she isnt as good as she thinks she is. #3 SHUT UP AND RACE!

after watching the replay truex did nothing wrong. they are running on a short track, things happen. he didnt run he down the track or up. it looked like he came off the wall just a little and she snapped it around. She makes it out like everyone is out to wreck her and against her
fisheye48 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-20-2011, 03:38 PM   #2
Mingo

Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye48 View Post

will somebody please tell this woman a few things #1 quit complaining everytime you get in a wreck. #2 she isnt as good as she thinks she is. #3 SHUT UP AND RACE!

after watching the replay truex did nothing wrong. they are running on a short track, things happen. he didnt run he down the track or up. it looked like he came off the wall just a little and she snapped it around. She makes it out like everyone is out to wreck her and against her
Well she a good racer how ever i watched the race it was just that racing i don't think he was out to get her i think it was racing plain old racing he did nothing wrong . I think she complains way to much and believe she looking for people to treat her like a lady on the track well sorry to inform you but racing racing no matter what gender once your in a car your there to race . I mean shit my cousin Johannah long gets out there and runs with the big boys you dont see her crying like a girl if she gets wrecked she knows its part of racing
Old 03-20-2011, 07:27 PM   #3
Grand Slam

Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye48 View Post

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I told my wife before the race, that this would happen. It has taken Montoya 3 years to get a clue, ( who does she think she is ?) It's ALL DRIVER when you get on a short track, and I heard Rowdy had the broom out again today
Emerald Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-20-2011, 08:36 PM   #4
Grouper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emerald Ghost View Post
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I told my wife before the race, that this would happen. It has taken Montoya 3 years to get a clue, ( who does she think she is ?) It's ALL DRIVER when you get on a short track, and I heard Rowdy had the broom out again today
what are you kidding me? WHO DOES SHE THINK SHE IS? i tell you what she is, she is a product of the hey you owe me this and that generation. oh my God, i didnt win? i will complain, bitch and moan that i am not winning. Hell Dale Jr gave me a ride and we all know what a winner he is. maybe its just me but i will take the Cobb chick anyday.
spear em is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-20-2011, 10:41 PM   #5
Sailfish

This was in the initial link:

Upon first look it didnít appear as though Truex did anything wrong. It looked liked Patrick got loose, slipped up the track and into Truexís rear bumper. But the head-on replay does show Truex turning slightly into Patrickís lane.
ďIt was my fault. I guess thatís just racing at Bristol,Ē Truex said. ďWe were racing there and I just came off the corner, got loose, and as I was saving it just came down the hill and got into her. My fault. I mean, Iím sorry. I didnít want for that to happen. I donít know if she thinks I did it on purpose. I guess sheís just mad because she was running good. It was an accident. I apologize.Ē

Truex is a gent and a damn good sport. Danica should be at home making sandwiches anyway (jk)
Attached Thumbnails
for the nascar fans-danica_patrick_bikini-jpg  
Mike aka FishWerks is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-21-2011, 11:31 PM   #6
Grouper

she should spend some of her money on some ta ta's.
spear em is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-15-2011, 01:44 AM   #7
Cigar Minnow

Nascar Gifts For Men
Quote:
Originally Posted by spear em View Post
she should spend some of her money on some ta ta's.

Yeah right. I want to know more about the price. I hope that I can spend the same.

Last edited by effacient; 07-18-2011 at 07:27 PM.
effacient is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-15-2011, 09:13 AM   #8
Sailfish

If her name was Danny Patrick, she wouldn't be racing.....
dockmaster is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pensacola Fishing Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
How Did You Find Us?
Tell us how you heard about Pensacola Fishing Forum.

Log-in