MEXICAN HURRICANE - Pensacola Fishing Forum

Go Back   Pensacola Fishing Forum > General Discussion > Off Topic

Old 02-06-2008, 09:05 PM   #1
Sailfish

Default MEXICAN HURRICANE

<PRE style="BACKGROUND: white"><TT><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black">THIS IS GOOD</TT></PRE><PRE style="BACKGROUND: white"><TT><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black"></TT></PRE><PRE style="BACKGROUND: white"><TT><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black">MEXICAN HURRICANE</TT></PRE><PRE style="BACKGROUND: white"><TT><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black"></TT></PRE><PRE style="BACKGROUND: white"><TT><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black">A CATEGORY 5 HURRICANE hits Mexico . Two million Mexicans die and over a</TT></PRE><PRE style="BACKGROUND: white"><TT><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black">million are injured. The country is totally ruined and the government </TT></PRE><PRE style="BACKGROUND: white"><TT><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black">doesn't know where to start and is asking for help to rebuild. The rest of </TT></PRE><PRE style="BACKGROUND: white"><TT><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black">the world is in shock.</TT></PRE><PRE style="BACKGROUND: white"><TT><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black"></TT></PRE><PRE style="BACKGROUND: white"><TT><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black">Canada</TT><TT><SPAN style="COLOR: black"> is sending troopers to help the Mexican army control the riots. </TT></PRE><PRE style="BACKGROUND: white"><TT><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black">Saudi Arabia</TT><TT><SPAN style="COLOR: black"> is sending oil. </TT></PRE><PRE style="BACKGROUND: white"><TT><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black"></TT></PRE><PRE style="BACKGROUND: white"><TT><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black">Other Latin American countries are sending supplies.</TT></PRE><PRE style="BACKGROUND: white"><TT><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black"></TT></PRE><PRE style="BACKGROUND: white"><TT><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black">The European community (except France ) is sending food and money.</TT></PRE><PRE style="BACKGROUND: white"><TT><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black"></TT></PRE><PRE style="BACKGROUND: white"><TT><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black">The United States, not to be outdone, is sending two million Mexicans to</TT></PRE><PRE style="BACKGROUND: white"><TT><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black">replace the dead ones. God bless America !!!!</TT></PRE><PRE style="BACKGROUND: white"><TT><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black"></TT></PRE>
Halfmoon is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-06-2008, 09:29 PM   #2
Sailfish

Default RE: MEXICAN HURRICANE

Oh man that is wrong, so wrong, but funny a heck. No it was not funny........hahahahaha...sorry that was in bad taste....hhahahahahahhaha.
mpmorr is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-07-2008, 12:23 AM   #3
Sailfish

Was I thinking out load again!

Sorry!!!:banghead
Halfmoon is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-07-2008, 12:31 AM   #4
White Marlin

your horrible for posting something like that Mark, it's still funny as crap but ........

this in light of the arrests of something like 30 illegals during the past two day and the 4 counties joining together to form a task force. they just aired it on the 10 PM news, arrested 10 and closed down two restaraunts in Milton and Pace.

which hurricane are they responding to?
brnbser is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-07-2008, 03:30 AM   #5
Grand Slam

Send a message via AIM to Tuna Man Send a message via MSN to Tuna Man Send a message via Yahoo to Tuna Man

When do they expect another one to hit?

Tuna Man is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-07-2008, 07:51 AM   #6
Ruby Red Lip

Send a message via MSN to H2OArman

First Let me say that I'm NOT Mexican. I am an American who's family had to exile from Cuba because the united states Helped a tyrant get into power there, and stole everything my family had worked for generations.

But this has got to stop <P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt">You guys are so prejudice you guys think its real funny that people have to leave there country to be able to feed there families no one choose to be born in Mexico where poverty is running wild and corruption is at an all-time High. But I least they will do anything to work and make money to feed them selves unlike others inmy country who were born here and live off the rest of us or prefer to live in a broken up trailer in grandpas land in the middle of the woods not wanting to work at all, I?m tired of hearing the jokes and insults and prejudicial Posts day after day its sad that most of you like to brag how you are not prejudice against anyone and then have a lot to contribute to posts like this one. It Not Funny at all <P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt">
H2OArman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-07-2008, 08:18 AM   #7
Sailfish

Sorry.
Attached Thumbnails
MEXICAN  HURRICANE-img_0177_1_1-jpg  
Old 02-07-2008, 08:28 AM   #8
Grouper

Send a message via AIM to N-Reel-Trouble

Well, thats just funny! Considering we also make jokes about hot blondes. But I highly doubt any of the guys would want to kick her out of the country, or bed for that matter. Its a damn JOKE. GET THE F OVER IT!

Another thing, I have no problem with mexicans, hell, I work with several, they are good people with families. I do however have a problem with the thousands and thousands I'm sure that are here and don't work, add to the crime rate we already have, don't ever have to pay taxes, and our government still takes care of their medical and who knows what else.

I'll post, read, laugh, and tell whatever kind of joke I want in My country!:letsdrink

I thought the joke was funny! Along with Ron's comment about expecting the next one!
N-Reel-Trouble is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-07-2008, 09:00 AM   #9
Blue Marlin

Quote:
H2OArman (2/7/2008)First Let me say that I'm NOT Mexican. I am an American who's family had to exile from Cuba because the united states Helped a tyrant get into power there, and stole everything my family had worked for generations.

But this has got to stop <P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt">You guys are so prejudice you guys think its real funny that people have to leave there country to be able to feed there families no one choose to be born in Mexico where poverty is running wild and corruption is at an all-time High. But I least they will do anything to work and make money to feed them selves unlike others inmy country who were born here and live off the rest of us or prefer to live in a broken up trailer in grandpas land in the middle of the woods not wanting to work at all, I?m tired of hearing the jokes and insults and prejudicial Posts day after day its sad that most of you like to brag how you are not prejudice against anyone and then have a lot to contribute to posts like this one. It Not Funny at all <P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt">
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt">Now that is a funny joke right there I DONT CARE WHO YOU ARE. Now as far as h20, dont read it shits funny. THey are coming to the UNITED STATES ILLEGALLY and need to go home..How about that.
Pinksnappertrapper is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-07-2008, 09:31 AM   #10
Snapper

N-Reel-Troubledon't you mean Million and Millions?

Living here outside of Dallas, Texas, there is a very <U>substantial</U> Mexican population. This is so much so that in primarily white suburbs, our kids have to take both Spanish and English and Spanish is still offered as a core language for those who cannot speak English......American kids entering the school systems now in these suburbs should be able to take their 3rd grade exams in either Spanish or English since they are taking both languages. While learning another language is all well and good, I'm still upset that we do not force these illegal kids to learn English as a primary language (since I am paying for their education). My property tax dollars hard at work I guess.
dpewitt is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pensacola Fishing Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
How Did You Find Us?
Tell us how you heard about Pensacola Fishing Forum.

Log-in