Mental Illness has finally triumphed - Pensacola Fishing Forum

Go Back   Pensacola Fishing Forum > General Discussion > Off Topic

Old 02-03-2008, 03:12 PM   #1
Ruby Red Lip

Default Mental Illness has finally triumphed

walked out of the house this morning to go to church, looked around at the 6" of fluffy snow, felt how warm and balmy the 28 degree weather felt and thought to myself "it's pretty nice out here"..

I have officially lost it..Tell me medication will help??? And it's about 35 degrees warmer here today than it was Weds..We are all nuts up here i tell you..

TravelingHoosier is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-03-2008, 04:15 PM   #2
Snapper

Default RE: Mental Illness has finally triumphed

That is exactly why I left that place, wearin shorts and a t-shirt on Feb 3rd!!!!!!
Nascar03 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-03-2008, 10:47 PM   #3
Snapper

I don't miss that crap at all. The snow wasn't so bad, it was the very hard water that come with the snow. Hell, I couldn't fish till spring unless I cut a hole in the ice.
Jig n Hawgs is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-04-2008, 01:18 AM   #4
Grouper

We got 8 inches of that crap Thursday night here in St. Louis. It's still everywhere. I hate it!
jigslinger is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-04-2008, 04:26 PM   #5
White Marlin

Thats why i left Chicago.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Scott

18' McKee Craft w/90 HP Honda
25.5 Grady White Sailfish W/ Twin 200 ETEC
parrothead is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-04-2008, 05:28 PM   #6
Grouper

That is why I left Ohio. My goal always was to sit on the back deck reading the Sunday newspaper on Super Bowl Sunday in my shorts. Yesterday I did just that. Life is good.
Gonnamissher is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-04-2008, 05:56 PM   #7
Mingo

<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; TEXT-ALIGN: center" align=center>WHY I MOVED TO <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-comffice:smarttags" /><st1:State w:st="on"><st1lace w:st="on">FLORIDA</st1lace></st1:State><P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; TEXT-ALIGN: center" align=center><?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-comfficeffice" /><o></o><P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt 27pt; TEXT-INDENT: -27pt">DEC 4 ? At 5:00 P.M. it started to snow. The first of the season and the wife &amp; I took our hot buttered rum and sat by the &#119;indow. We watched the soft flakes drift down, clinging to the trees and covering the ground. It was beautiful.<o></o><P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt 27pt; TEXT-INDENT: -27pt"><o></o><P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt 27pt; TEXT-INDENT: -27pt">DEC 9 ? We woke to a big beautiful blanket of crystal white snow covering the landscape. What a fantastic sight! I shoveled snow for the first time in years and loved it. I did both our driveway and the sidewalk. Later, the snowplow came along and covered up our driveway with compacted snow from the street. He smiled and I waved back. Then I shoveled it again.<o></o><P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt 27pt; TEXT-INDENT: -27pt"><o></o><P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt 27pt; TEXT-INDENT: -27pt">DEC 13 ? The sun has melted most of our lovely snow. Oh well, I?m sure we will get more before this lovely winter is through.<o></o><P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt 27pt; TEXT-INDENT: -27pt"><o></o><P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt 27pt; TEXT-INDENT: -27pt">DEC 14 ? It snowed 8? last night and the temperature dropped to about zero. I shoveled the sidewalk and the driveway again. Shortly after, the snowplow came by and did his little trick again.<o></o><P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt 27pt; TEXT-INDENT: -27pt"><o></o><P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt 27pt; TEXT-INDENT: -27pt">DEC 15 ? Sold our car and bought a 4 X 4 Blazer so we could get around in the snow a little better. Also bought snow tires for the pick-up.<o></o><P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt 27pt; TEXT-INDENT: -27pt"><o></o><P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt 27pt; TEXT-INDENT: -27pt">DEC 18 ? Fell on my ass on the ice in the driveway, $ 123.00 paid out to the Chiropractor. Nothing was broken, thank God. The dam sky is getting awfully dark again.<o></o><P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt 27pt; TEXT-INDENT: -27pt"><o></o><P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt 27pt; TEXT-INDENT: -27pt">DEC 19 ? Still cold, with icy roads making for very tough driving. Slid into a guard-rail with my wife?s car. Probably $ 2,000.00 in damages or so. She?s real pissed off.<o></o><P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt 27pt; TEXT-INDENT: -27pt"><o></o><P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt 27pt; TEXT-INDENT: -27pt">DEC 20 ? Had another 14? of that white shit last night. More shoveling in store for me this morning. That God damn snowplow came by twice.<o></o><P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt 27pt; TEXT-INDENT: -27pt"><o></o><P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt 27pt; TEXT-INDENT: -27pt">DEC 22 ? We are assured of a white Christmas, because another 7? of that white fell today and with this freezing weather, it won?t melt ?til August. I got all dressed up to go out and shovel that shit again (boots, skidoo-suit, jackets, scarf, earmuffs, gloves, etc.) and then I got the urge to poop.<o></o><P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt 27pt; TEXT-INDENT: -27pt"><o></o><P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt 27pt; TEXT-INDENT: -27pt">DEC 24 ? If I ever catch the son-of-a-bitch that drives that snowplow , I?ll drag him through the snow by his balls. I think he hides around the corner and waits for me to finish shoveling and then he comes down the street 100 mph and throws that shit everywhere.<o></o><P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt 27pt; TEXT-INDENT: -27pt"><o></o><P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt 27pt; TEXT-INDENT: -27pt">DEC 25 ? Merry Christmas and HO-HO-HO. They predict 12 more inches of that white shit again tonight. Does anybody know how many God Damn shovelfuls of snow 12? is? To hell with Santa Claus, he doesn?t have to shovel that white shit. The snowplower came by asking for a donation. I hit him with my ice ax, but the doctors think he?ll live.<o></o><P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt 27pt; TEXT-INDENT: -27pt"><o></o><P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt 27pt; TEXT-INDENT: -27pt">DEC 28 ? We got 11 more inches. I must be going snow-blind or have a severe case of depression, because even the wife is starting to look good to me now.<o></o><P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt 27pt; TEXT-INDENT: -27pt"><o></o><P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt 27pt; TEXT-INDENT: -27pt">DEC 29 ? The toilet froze and the roof is starting cave-in. If you go outside, don?t eat the brown snow.<o></o><P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt 27pt; TEXT-INDENT: -27pt"><o></o><P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt 27pt; TEXT-INDENT: -27pt">DEC 30 ? I torched the house, and we moved to <st1:State w:st="on"><st1lace w:st="on">Florida</st1lace></st1:State>.<o></o>
Hot Dog is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-04-2008, 06:50 PM   #8
Ruby Red Lip

too funny,

hey it's about 38 today and so darn foggy you can't see anything..

You all keep enjoying the sunshine and i'll see you in April!!
TravelingHoosier is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-04-2008, 07:18 PM   #9
Grouper

snow is a blast! I miss it myself. Just go snowboarding, sledding, or snowmobiling. and you'll like it too.
GONU is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-04-2008, 07:19 PM   #10
Grouper

Save your back buy a snowblower!! it cleans the driveway much better.
GONU is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pensacola Fishing Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
How Did You Find Us?
Tell us how you heard about Pensacola Fishing Forum.

Log-in