LOOKING to get new truck 4x4 or diesel, need help have money down, just no credit, - Pensacola Fishing Forum

Go Back   Pensacola Fishing Forum > General Discussion > Off Topic

Old 08-12-2011, 12:15 PM   #1
Grouper

Send a message via Yahoo to ablesbradley
Default LOOKING to get new truck 4x4 or diesel, need help have money down, just no credit,

I am looking to get a new truck really has to be 4x4 and or a deisel would be nice seeing how I pull a trailer every day. I have went to the car lots, and online to try and get a loan and its a no go. I have proof of all my income, which I will disclose in a PM. Also references and lease of home paid on time always and a letter of recommendation from the reality comp. I will not use a buy here pay here lot cause there vehicles are already falling apart on the lot. I am looking for some one who has a vehicle they are willing to take payments on and they hold the title with a lean on it, I will pay to have the lean put on. Or someone who will co-sign for us , I will pay you for your help and can always make sure you have appliances. I have all of the papperwork to show proof of income and trac history of bills ect. SO maybe there is someone out there that wants to build there credit higher and can co-sign for us. Thanks 850-313-7644
Bradley
ablesbradley is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-12-2011, 03:00 PM   #2
Grouper

You must have quite a story to have a track record for paying bills on time and no credit. This is just an observation. I'm not trying to pry into your business. Good luck.
Old 08-12-2011, 05:35 PM   #3
Sailfish

Quote:
You must have quite a story to have a track record for paying bills on time and no credit. This is just an observation. I'm not trying to pry into your business. Good luck.
Last time I knew what it was, my credit rating was in the low 200's... I have NO CREDIT! Only had one credit card in my life. Financed one vehicle and did a "voluntary forfeit" payed off the remaining balance after it was sold.

I have some unpaid medical bills... But I live debt free and am pretty much a ghost to the credit industry.

I know of dozens of people with a poor credit track record scoring more than double my score...

Brent
Old 08-12-2011, 06:53 PM   #4
Grouper

I have always used cash for everything, no credit cards, yes a bank account but I hardly ever deposited cash in to it. So I never established enough credit, which is worse than bad credit. See atleast with bad credit You would have some credit, but no credit means no beacon score. so yes I have a trac recored of all my bills. If I knew what I know now 7 years ago I would have gotten a credit card then. Also so you understand utility bills do NOT BUILD CREDIT. Only loans or credit lines. thanks
Old 08-12-2011, 08:27 PM   #5
Blue Marlin

My wife has NEVER had a credit card nor a loan of any kind other then school loans which are not out of deferment anyway and she got approved for a car loan and a home loan. Might want to keep checking around.
JD7.62 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-13-2011, 12:31 AM   #6
Grouper

You never know till you try, but thanks for the info, tried the pay here lot and the truck was way worse than mine. thanks again
Old 08-13-2011, 12:53 AM   #7
Grouper

Really really really?
mrwigglezdj is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-13-2011, 01:54 AM   #8
Cigar Minnow

If you know anyone that is willing to be a co-guarantor for a vehicle loan w/ you, that may be a possibility.
Neverbroken07 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-14-2011, 09:33 AM   #9
Sailfish

Co sign usually only helps when you need to show more income, as to the credit I think they use the lower score.
Home & Business Security
and Surveillance Systems
Pensacola, FL
[email protected]
FLbeachbum is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-14-2011, 11:09 AM   #10
Cigar Minnow

True, a co-signer helps when you need to provide more income. A co-guarantor is completely different, they provide the credit score when you do not have the credit yourself.
Neverbroken07 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pensacola Fishing Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
How Did You Find Us?
Tell us how you heard about Pensacola Fishing Forum.

Log-in