Licensed Residential Contractor needed - Pensacola Fishing Forum

Go Back   Pensacola Fishing Forum > General Discussion > Off Topic

Old 03-13-2008, 05:27 PM   #1
Cigar Minnow

Default Licensed Residential Contractor needed

An opportunity is immediately available for a Florida Licensed Residential Contractor to step intoa local Pensacola constructioncompany. We havebeen active in the Pensacola building industry for over twenty years. Thereour current projects that are being done, and a licensed contractor is needed to secure, supervise, and perform work onfuture jobs within our customer base. This is a great opportunity for a self-driven contractor who hasquality craftsman's skills.

Our company has available an extensiveinventory of constructingtools and equipment.A qualified license contractor would be able to step into an active construction business, and join a team that seeks excellence inperformedprojects. Customer communication andsatisfaction has been our key to success, and we need you to continue.

If you are serious about embarkingwithin an established construction company, please contactus.
Desiree is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-13-2008, 05:50 PM   #2
Blue Marlin

Default RE: Licensed Residential Contractor needed

Hey Desiree, welcome!

It sounds like you are looking for an employee type relationship with a licenced Contractor? With the economy, there will probably be a good response to you on this of people looking.

Question that I have, does your company do all contracting work in house? Or do you guys accept bids? I am a commercial roofing contractor (we do residential also) and would be intrested in having my sales estimator contact you and provide bids for any roofing projects. Our specialties are metal and flat roofs.

Good luck!
Old 03-13-2008, 06:20 PM   #3
Cigar Minnow

Quote:
Clay-Doh (3/13/2008)Hey Desiree, welcome!

It sounds like you are looking for an employee type relationship with a licenced Contractor? With the economy, there will probably be a good response to you on this of people looking.

Question that I have, does your company do all contracting work in house? Or do you guys accept bids? I am a commercial roofing contractor (we do residential also) and would be interested in having my sales estimator contact you and provide bids for any roofing projects. Our specialties are metal and flat roofs.

Good luck!

Thank you for your interest. At this time, I do need an employed licensed contractor due to the sudden passing of the qualified contractor. Perhaps in the future I may take bids for roofing, but my focus nowis securing a contractor. It really is a great opportunity for someone. We offer someone the usea large inventory of high quality tools. Our speciality is taking on large remodeling projects, and staying focused on the customer until the job is completed in a timely fashion.Some great customers have entrusted us with their extensive projects, and there is much incentive to continue to meet their needs.

It is possible for this person to become a partner in the business, we are open for negotiation. With the real estate market being down, extensive remodeling has been a secure source of income for our company.After Ivan everyone was busy, but now things are tough for many contractors.In contrast, we have consistently continued to meet the construction needs of our customers. My hope is to get someone that enjoys working on Historical Homes. We have completed many projects in the East Hill, North Hill, and Downtown areas.

Please pass the word around. I would really appreciate it.

Regards,

Desiree
Desiree is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-14-2008, 12:00 AM   #4
Grouper

PM sent!!!!!
BigFishKB is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-15-2008, 10:01 AM   #5
Ruby Red Lip

What is the name of your company?

Newman Rodgers
Newman Rodgers Construction, Inc.
30 Industrial Blvd.
Pensacola, Florida 32503
850-477-1090 office
850-474-9432 fax
850-516-5181 cell
[email protected]
newman4 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pensacola Fishing Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
How Did You Find Us?
Tell us how you heard about Pensacola Fishing Forum.

Log-in