JOTD - Pensacola Fishing Forum

Go Back   Pensacola Fishing Forum > General Discussion > Off Topic

Old 10-26-2007, 08:59 PM   #1
Ruby Red Lip

Default JOTD

Reasons not to flirt

A husband and wife were scheduled to attend a Halloween party. The wife got a terrible headache and told her husband to go to theHalloween party alone. He, being a devoted husband, protested, but sheargued and said she was going to take some aspirin and go to bed andthere was no need for his good time to be spoiled by her not going. Sohe took his costume and away he went.

The wife, after sleeping soundly for about an hour, woke without pain,and as it was still early, decided to go to the party. As her husbanddidn't know what her costume was, she thought she would have some funby watching her husband to see how he acted when she was not with him.So she joined the party and soon spotted her husband in his costume,cavorting around on the dance floor, dancing with every nice "chick"he could and copping a little feel here and a little kiss there. Hiswife went up to him and being a rather seductive babe herself, he lefthis new partner high and dry and devoted his time to her. She let himgo as far as he wished, naturally, since he was her husband. Aftermore drinks he finally whispered a little proposition in her ear andshe agreed, so off they went to one of the cars and had passionateintercourse in the back seat. Just before unmasking at midnight, sheslipped away and went home and put the costume away and got into bed,wondering what kind of explanation he would make up for his outrageous
behavior.

She was sitting up reading when he came in, so she asked what kind oftime he had. "Oh, the same old thing. You know I never have a goodtime when you're not there." Then she asked, "Did you dance much?" Hereplied, I'll tell you; I never even danced one dance. When I gotthere, I met Pete, Bill Brown and some other guy, so we went into thespare room and played poker all evening. "You must have looked reallysilly wearing that costume playing poker all night!" she said withunashamed sarcasm. To which the husband replied, "Actually, I gave mycostume to your brother, apparently he had the time of his life"
Hand Reel is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-26-2007, 09:54 PM   #2
Grouper

Default RE: JOTD

LMAO that's funny!!:bowdown:bowdown:bowdown:bowdown:letsdrink
GONU is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-26-2007, 11:13 PM   #3
Grouper

Classic!
FizzyLifter is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-28-2007, 04:58 PM   #4
Sailfish

Thats good:clap
wirenut is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-29-2007, 09:13 AM   #5
Sailfish

LMAO :reallycrying

http://www.bayoujoes.com/

Team Hoo's ur Savior Hillcrest Baptist Church
inshorecatch is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pensacola Fishing Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
How Did You Find Us?
Tell us how you heard about Pensacola Fishing Forum.

Log-in