iws warranty and local shop rant. - Pensacola Fishing Forum

Go Back   Pensacola Fishing Forum > General Discussion > Off Topic

Old 05-26-2011, 11:37 PM   #1
Grouper

Default iws warranty and local shop rant.

well this is a rant about a local shop in milton and iws warranty service company thats offerd to members of penair when we purchase a car. well i paid a good chunk for the extended warranty thru iws and now my truck has been down since tuesday when i droped it off at the repair shop in which i wont mention names since they are working on the car at the moment. well the shop has to do a tear down normal , tear it down and tell me what the problem is. yesterday the shop calls me and says my head is shot and gasket blown,well shop lolly gags around all day today to call the warranty company to tell issues with car so now they have had the car 3 days (counting drop off day) and since they didnt call iws soon enough they were unable to order my parts in and now it will be tuesday before they get the parts .... i am supposed to have rental car with warranty, well thats where i get pissed with iws and the local shop, iws will only give me 2 days rental well pisser is i can get a car from the shop but they come up with some bs that i can get the car but have to bring it back the next day (if i picked it up today) since they will be closed , so im kinda being craped on by iws only giveing 2 days rental when my car will not be done untill friday or monday of next week and the shop offers to give me a car but then tells me i can only get it for half the time im allowed... i know after i get my car back i will never use the repair shop again and inform everyone not to use them either and if you work or plan on going to penair tom. i would wait a while before going since im also going to go to penair and vent there as well for pushing a crap company on their members and from my searching have found that iws is a horrable company all the way around, they might cover some but try to beat everything they can and leave the person straned..... its go time and i like to show my ass esp when it comes to money
mrwigglezdj is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pensacola Fishing Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
How Did You Find Us?
Tell us how you heard about Pensacola Fishing Forum.

Log-in