IRS help? - Pensacola Fishing Forum

Go Back   Pensacola Fishing Forum > General Discussion > Off Topic

Old 04-27-2011, 03:06 PM   #1
White Marlin

Send a message via Yahoo to TURTLE
Default IRS help?

Is anyone on here a good tax attorney? Every one of them I have researched online has complete websites dedicated to dogging them out and calling them criminals. Like Omni Financial and US Tax relief, all the ones you hear advertised on the radio as FREE. What a crock, how can you advertize as free and quote a price in the first minute on the phone???
TURTLE is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-27-2011, 04:18 PM   #2
White Marlin

Freedom tax relief cost $4700 which seems to be the going rate. From what I understand the discounts are not like they have been over the last few years. I hear they are only willing to take off interest and fines which may not cover the $4700. A few years back they brought mine down from $18,000 to about 5k + the $4700 I saved $8,300. They do payment plans and will not settle until they are paid up.
Bullshark is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-27-2011, 04:22 PM   #3
White Marlin

Dan call my Dad. I forgot he just did something on his own that saved him a ton. He has all the paperwork saved on his computer and can explain the process. He could just email it to you.
Old 04-27-2011, 04:31 PM   #4
White Marlin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullshark View Post
Dan call my Dad. I forgot he just did something on his own that saved him a ton. He has all the paperwork saved on his computer and can explain the process. He could just email it to you.
Thanks Jason, I will call him. Can I get him at the # on The Seaco card?
Old 04-27-2011, 04:31 PM   #5
Valued Member
Blue Marlin

Be careful who u hire they will promises you the world, with out telling you the they can not settle your past owed taxes with out you being current on your taxes now meaning having paid your first quarter of 2011 taxes.

Its a long proses that could take months and make sure that you get a money back guarantee with a signed signature on the document as well..Also remember that its not going to be easy on your part they need every thing about your life on paper just to get started iam talking about bank account numbers, credit cards, profit and losses, any kind of settlements etc.
But there is a form called a 433A you can file it your self and it will put you in too a collective protection state for up to 10 years so the irs will not pursue you unless your income changes for the better. I hope this helps i hate them bastards and what they do to good people when they fall behind..

C.A.T.S The Souths First Catfish Club

www.flatheads.us

CATHUNTERS YOUTUBE
CatHunter is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-27-2011, 04:49 PM   #6
White Marlin

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatHunter View Post
Be careful who u hire they will promises you the world, with out telling you the they can not settle your past owed taxes with out you being current on your taxes now meaning having paid your first quarter of 2011 taxes.

Its a long proses that could take months and make sure that you get a money back guarantee with a signed signature on the document as well..Also remember that its not going to be easy on your part they need every thing about your life on paper just to get started iam talking about bank account numbers, credit cards, profit and losses, any kind of settlements etc.
But there is a form called a 433A you can file it your self and it will put you in too a collective protection state for up to 10 years so the irs will not pursue you unless your income changes for the better. I hope this helps i hate them bastards and what they do to good people when they fall behind..
Long story short, After Ivan when I recieved my tax forms in the mail ( I always had programs once they were available ) there was an insert in there that offered disaster releif in the form of an exstention. Well we had to close the office from the time the cone hit Florida till power and internet came back online and then in the following 18 months we had 4 more storms hit us in Florida so I needed that time to get my stuff together. Once i filed my 04 return it seemed to never really get to them, they kept sending me letters asking for it, then I would get a refund saying I paid too much for the same time frame. Any way it snowballed from there and every payment got applied to the previous quarter giving the appearance that I was always behind . They charged me interest , penalties and other fees I don't even know what are.

After talking to my IRS rep, I'm gonna stick with her, she is the only person who has been up front with me through this whole thing. I'm going on an affordable pay plan and when I'm 187 years old it will be paid off. lol
Old 04-27-2011, 05:13 PM   #7
White Marlin

Quote:
Originally Posted by TURTLE View Post
Thanks Jason, I will call him. Can I get him at the # on The Seaco card?
Yes
Old 04-29-2011, 12:19 PM   #8
Cigar Minnow

Default CPA IRS Help

I am a local CPA with offices in Gulf Breeze. Call me if you need IRS representation - our fees for these services are very reasonable.

Bert Roberge, CPA, President
Accounting Solutions & Automation, Inc.
850-934-2832

Check out our web site: www.ASAToday.com
KEEPONFISHING is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pensacola Fishing Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
How Did You Find Us?
Tell us how you heard about Pensacola Fishing Forum.

Log-in