I'm $3,500,000.00 Richer - Pensacola Fishing Forum

Go Back   Pensacola Fishing Forum > General Discussion > Off Topic

Old 10-18-2012, 05:00 PM   #1
Sailfish

Default I'm $3,500,000.00 Richer

Look what Mr.Timothy F. Geithner just sent to my email!

DEPARTMENT OF INT'L AFFAIRS
(Office of the Under Secretary)
1500 Pennsylvania Avenue NW
Washington D.C. 20220.

Urgent Attention: Beneficiary,

I am Mr.Timothy F. Geithner, Secretary for International Affairs of the United States Treasury Department and was sworn in as the 75th Secretary of the United States Department of the Treasury in a ceremony attended by President Barack H. Obama, and Vice President Joseph R. Biden Jr. , see below:

http://www.treas.gov/organization/bios/geithner-e.shtml

Following series of complains from Citizens of the United States as well as Citizens of Other Countries In Europe over the Discrepancies and fraudulent ways in which fund transfers are handled by Africans which has made it impossible for a lot of People to claim their Winning or Inheritance funds from most African Countries due to frauds and illegal activities, A decision was reached recently by the United States Treasury Department under the authority of the White House to compel African Financial bodies (Banks) to urgently release all funds of American and European citizens that are trapped in most Banks and Courier Companies in Africa. It was discovered that some bureaucratic bottlenecks was put by these Banks and Couriers to make it impossible for beneficiaries to claim their funds so that they will fraudulently divert those funds to their private accounts.

Consequent upon the aforementioned, I was personally mandated to handle this matter to ensure that all funds of our Citizens and others which are fraudulently being trapped in African Banks are urgently retrieved and paid to the actual Beneficiaries under a legal manner. Our team of experts were delegated to Benin Republic, Nigeria, Ivory Coast and Ghana for this task and we discovered your File NO: BR227/9005666/00 as unclaimed fund.It was discovered that officials of the Bank has only put up illegal requirements in order to make it difficult for you to claim your fund.

The United States Department of Treasury has retrieved all Files of illegal transactions and we will be working under a legitimate arrangement to ensure that you follow the normal process to receive your fund.You are requested to Re-confirm the following information to Barr.Anderson J.Bernard by e-mail [email protected])

1. SURNAME
2. OTHER NAMES
3. PHONE NUMBER AND FAX.
4. ADDRESS.
5. AMOUNT TO BE CLAIMED: $3,500,000.00 usd
6. DRIVER LICENSE

Be informed that the above information will only enable us to make due confirmation. We shall ensure that normal process is followed to ensure that your fund gets to you without delay.Contact Barr.Anderson J.Bernard who is right in Benin Republic as the Legal Practitioner to United States Department of Treasury e-Mail below:

Email: ( [email protected])
Telephone : +229-96549770
Contact Person: Bar.Anderson J Bernard

Yours in Service
Mr. Timothy F.Geithner
(Under Secretary)
Getsome is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-18-2012, 05:09 PM   #2
Blue Marlin

Congrats...you lucky dog. Hope I get my notice soon.
Orion45 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-18-2012, 05:19 PM   #3
Ruby Red Lip

Congrats give me some.

Hhahahaahaha I get those BS emails all the time. Just report them as spam then block the person sending them.
Old 10-18-2012, 05:21 PM   #4
Blue Marlin

Congrats.....

I kinda screw with them a little and tell them that those funds were received via wire transfer to my bank two weeks ago (I give them a specific date and time and a fake Bank acct number at Bank of America). I thank them again, and tell them that I'm liquidating all my "stuff" and moving to St Croix..... I get a response back from more than 1/2 of them.... Funny sh*t....

The most recent one if from Mr. Chen Ho..... He has been back with me three times so far asking me about the money I "received".... I always sign off as Mrs. Sum Yung C*nt........... Maybe that's why he's writing... Dunno, but I find it funny as hell.....
Boatjob1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-18-2012, 05:21 PM   #5
Sailfish

Cool

You going into business selling stuff???
bobinbusan is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-18-2012, 05:27 PM   #6
Sailfish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boatjob1 View Post
Congrats.....

I kinda screw with them a little and tell them that those funds were received via wire transfer to my bank two weeks ago (I give them a specific date and time and a fake Bank acct number at Bank of America). I thank them again, and tell them that I'm liquidating all my "stuff" and moving to St Croix..... I get a response back from more than 1/2 of them.... Funny sh*t....

The most recent one if from Mr. Chen Ho..... He has been back with me three times so far asking me about the money I "received".... I always sign off as Mrs. Sum Yung C*nt........... Maybe that's why he's writing... Dunno, but I find it funny as hell.....
I think I'm going to give this a try. I got a great imagination! Wonder how long I can string them along?
Getsome is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-18-2012, 06:01 PM   #7
Trigger

But but but you mean i am not getting my money................but what about the money i sent them for the transfer? Are you kidding me? I need to call my bank!
mike potter is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-18-2012, 10:00 PM   #8
Blue Marlin

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike potter View Post
But but but you mean i am not getting my money................but what about the money i sent them for the transfer? Are you kidding me? I need to call my bank!
Calm down, Mike. It's OK. The check is in the mail.
Bodupp is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-18-2012, 11:39 PM   #9
Trigger

Good book, I read it.

http://www.amazon.com/Good-Spam-Ugly-Steve-Graham/dp/0806528249

BT
biminitwist is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-19-2012, 08:50 AM   #10
Grouper

For some reason I don't get these kinds of emails any more. Maybe it has something to do with how I treated the last 3 fellows that sent me something. I really miss all the entertainment they generate. sigh....

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pensacola Fishing Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
How Did You Find Us?
Tell us how you heard about Pensacola Fishing Forum.

Log-in